• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Canadian PR

ak168

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the reason why I stop helping the new migrants. Some even have the cheek to ask me to apply for a dodgy application to get a PR :p

You agreed to tap on his expertise (for your gain) and he agrees to to help for a nominal fee (for his gain). Well, it is a win-win. I do not think he's running a non-profit organisation, even non-profit needs to pay basic bills to stay afloat.

Pouring personal info or revealing the secrets is the last thing you wana do..

I did not say he is running a non profit organization but he wanted to get return on whatever help he gave out. I would have be more than glad to give if he were to tell me what he wanted upfront, honestly.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not say he is running a non profit organization but he wanted to get return on whatever help he gave out. I would have be more than glad to give if he were to tell me what he wanted upfront, honestly.

I remembered there was a forummer whom got chased out by his landlord & lost some of his belongings, his buddy-o-pal refuse to take them in. He rang & i agreed for a basic rent to house them. So what are the benefits ? They got a peace of mind - no loss of personal belonging, better security etc..

In a deal, do not focus on what's their return.. importantly, what you will get out of the deal.. If you don't like it, walk away..

If there is an OFFER and ACCEPTANCE, it is legal binding, dude.

ak168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered there was a forummer whom got chased out by his landlord & lost some of his belongings, his buddy-o-pal refuse to take them in. He rang & i agreed for a basic rent to house them. So what are the benefits ? They got a peace of mind - no loss of personal belonging, better security etc..

In a deal, do not focus on what's their return.. importantly, what you will get out of the deal.. If you don't like it, walk away..

If there is an OFFER and ACCEPTANCE, it is legal binding, dude.

I agree with you totally.

There was no mentioned of interest rate or his commission whatsoever during then (I asked him many times, no/vague answer), even so but I still go ahead as I trusted him then.
Should a deal did not go thru, for me, I will return the downpayment money when asked.I have reasons to believe he could have used my money for something else. From here you can judge the character of a person. Anyway, I am so glad I did not buy any property from him.

This could be my last contribution on this topic as I do not wish to waste my time on this. I have my life here to struggle with n move on, I just wanted to warn others here - That,s all.

ak168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Alex Kwang, Please wait my lawyer's letter - let the Court's of Queen Bench in Alberta judge if my modus operandi is what you describe above. Just to confirm your address is still at Kenny's house - wants to save some $$ to look for you via process server as they can track you down by your SIN no.

By the way, Mr Chee, Kenny has big issue claiming with the tax authority on his home Renovator recommended by you with the receipts you handled to him from another renovation job elsewhere. He claimed that you have promised him alot of stuff...Am not sure what you have promised him upon buying the property from you. You should go see what kind of Reno you have done for him, the floor popped up...etc I believe he has spoken to you on this before but still nothing was done. If you still have the heart, go visit him in the hospital and straighten things up with him before it is too late after all he is also your customer.He will be glad to see you am sure. He is now in cross cancer hospital room 309.

(For others: Kenny by the way, is a Sporean in Edmonton who has also bought a property from the above. A single parent who is very sick right now lying in the hospital as I speak now. )

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I don't know the details of what went on between asychee and ak168.

But just to share, I bought a property from asychee. He was nice enough to throw in a free renovation to change the groundfloor carpets to laminate.

It was also because he helped hold back the completion of sale that I was able to get the time to "figure out" how to get a mortgage from the bank despite not having credit history or any Canadian income. You are welcome to ask me for the contact at CIBC if you want. I don't get a cent by the way. :biggrin:

Not everyone can be friends with everyone. I learnt this the hard way being a doctor. Everyone expects every doctor they see to be like some amazing- Jesus-like-healer-that-they-would-love-and-would-love-them-back-kind-of- thing. But truth is not everyone can click with everyone. Personality clashes. Little irks here and there. Some patients loved me and became good friends. Some patients thought I was the worst doctor on earth and wrote to my boss to get me fired. And all the while I am the exact same person/doctor. So what the hell right? That's life.

In all interactions with other people there are bound to be risks of some kind. My dream was actually to find something to do which had almost no interaction with human beings. Strangely my job as a factory worker is much closer to that than when I was a doctor. It's just me, vinyl frames, tools and metal screws. :cool: Downside is low $$$. Well you can't have it all. At least I'll tell myself that till I find out otherwise. And I won't stop trying. :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has been awhile since my last contribution to this forum.

The other thing I would like to caution you and to this forum readers is about Asychee as your family profile is an ideal candidate/target for him.

There are a lot more detail which I have missed out here. In fact, I have thought for a long while whether to do this or not. My intention is not to start a war here but to share and warn others – there is no free lunch and never to buy any property based on pure obligation or until you see it personally yourself. I learned my lesson.

Hi ak168,
I feel terrible that another Singaporean migrant got preyed on.

One of the reasons that I am still in this forum is to encourage Singaporeans migrants to do their own research and not to depend on other Singaporeans to do the work for you. It is not difficult.

I actually started to enjoy doing my own research and saving myself a lot of confusion (same people telling me different stories at different time), disappointment and money.

I too had a bad start to migrant life, which I look back fondly now as my Singaporean unlearning process.

I hope you will have a good life in Edmonton/Canada.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neddy,

I agree with you. I did not rely on the forummers here.. But I must declare there are some very helpful and we became frz ! Families gathering almost all weekend. I enjoyed my searching process (loving it !), of course along the way, I met obstacles and challenges..

I believe most ex-sinkies are 'harmless'. I believe in Asychee, after few private msg with him.

I've got burnt by an Aussie contractor who took my $40k.. legal battle for 2yrs claimed it back - trolls must be happy with this ! Chicken not producing milk but with extra funding, I began to invest in Mel.. in the end, I got a decent return. During the process, I realise money can solve most of the problems :biggrin:

I hope all new migrants are able to settle well.

May the force be with you guys !

Hi ak168,
I feel terrible that another Singaporean migrant got preyed on.

One of the reasons that I am still in this forum is to encourage Singaporeans migrants to do their own research and not to depend on other Singaporeans to do the work for you. It is not difficult.

I actually started to enjoy doing my own research and saving myself a lot of confusion (same people telling me different stories at different time), disappointment and money.

I too had a bad start to migrant life, which I look back fondly now as my Singaporean unlearning process.

I hope you will have a good life in Edmonton/Canada.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know the details of what went on between asychee and ak168.

But just to share, I bought a property from asychee. He was nice enough to throw in a free renovation to change the groundfloor carpets to laminate.

Good comment ! a balance view.. PAP likes this !

Maddy

Alfrescian
Loyal
congrats to arse007, arse168, neddy, iwc, fishbluff for all your families kena cancer. ..........
Edit Report 23-09-2010 07:34 AMMaddy
Poverty in Australia

A 15 month-long Australian Senate inquiry, entitled “A hand up not a hand out: Renewing the fight against poverty”, identifies a continuing decline in income for many poor households and emphasises the central role of employment opportunities in tackling poverty. It highlights these points:

Twenty-one per cent of Australians — about 3.6 million people — live on less than $A400 per week, which is $31 less than the full-time minimum wage

The Democrats believe that the level of poverty in Australia is unacceptable. The wealth gap between the rich and poor in Australia has grown over the past decade. Despite more than a decade of continual economic growth, this prosperity has left many in middle Australia standing still and many of the poorest worse off.

In recent times, the Government has even pushed through legislation which is directly contributing to higher poverty by reducing the incomes of many sole parents and people with disabilities.

Who is affected by Poverty?
> Indigenous Peoples
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people continue to be the most disadvantaged group in Australia. More >>
> Women and sole parents
Elderly single women and female sole parents are over represented in groups living on low incomes. More >>
> Children
The rate of poverty amongst children is 9.5 per cent, indicating that almost half a million children are living in poverty. More >>
> Young people and students
Poverty among young people is now so widespread that Governments must consider urgent action that goes beyond current policies. More >>
> People with disabilities
Poverty is particularly prevalent amongst people who have a disability. More >>
> Migrants and Refugees
Migrants and refugee communities face multiple disadvantages upon their arrival in Australia. More >>
> The Ageing population
Australians aged over 65 years are concentrated at the bottom of the income spectrum. More >>

> Homeless People
The estimated number of homeless people in Australia on Census night in 2001 was 100 000. More >>
> Rural and Regional communities
The factors influencing disadvantage in these communities include limited employment opportunities and a lack of services. More >>

The issues around poverty are complex. For a detailed analysis please see our following Action Plans:
Edit Report
Edit Report 21-09-2010 05:49 AMMaddy
Australian jailed for 'thrill' killing of Chinese

SYDNEY — A man who murdered a Chinese woman in Australia was Wednesday given a life sentence for the brutal attack which the judge described as a premeditated, "thrill" killing of a complete stranger.

Stavros Papadopoulos, 22, pleaded guilty to murdering 26-year-old University of Tasmania accounting student Zhang "Tina" Yu in his Hobart apartment in June 2009, reports said.

His accomplice, 22-year-old Daniel Jo Williams, was sentenced to 10 years in jail on a charge of manslaughter.

Tasmania's Supreme Court heard that the men met Yu at a takeaway pizza shop in the early hours of the morning and had driven her to Papadopoulos's apartment, The Mercury newspaper in Hobart said.

Over the next three hours, she was subjected to such terrible violence and sexual abuse by Papadopoulos that she pleaded to be killed quickly, it said.

After being repeatedly punched, thrown against walls and dragged around by her hair, Papadopoulos suddenly smashed a large concrete brick onto Yu's head before undressing her, placing her in a bathtub and drowning her.

Williams, who had spent most of this time smoking cannabis, then helped his friend choke Yu in the bath before they placed her body in the boot of their car and dumped it in a river.

In sentencing, Justice David Porter said "little, if anything" had been put forward to explain Papadopoulos' depraved behaviour.

"This was a brutal and terrible killing of a complete stranger," he said.

"It was done with forethought and for the sake or thrill of doing it."

The court heard that earlier on the night of the murder, Papadopoulos had told Williams he wanted to "kill and rape a bitch".

Papadopoulos will have to serve at least 25 years before he is eligible for parole
Edit Report 03-09-2010 08:59 AMMaddy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_...l_IQ_estimates

average IQ of persons by country :

Singapore 103
Austria 102
Germany 102
Italy 102
Netherlands 102
Sweden 101
Poland 99
Spain 99
Australia 98

average IQ of ex-singapore economy fugitives (eg arse168, neddy, ash007, iwc) residing in kangaroo land = 31

see confirm ossie are fucking stupid people.
Edit Report 25-08-2010 12:41 AMMaddy
How un-holy!

Their father is Australian missionary priest preaching god in Taiwan. The sisters are missionary group's singers for holly songs, and they are also thieves stealing repeatedly at Pasar Malam night market.

They got got by CCTV and red handed.

They going to get convicted and deported from Taiwan.

Fucking FTs!

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url...4/1/2bpyh.html

澳籍姐妹夜市行竊 商家發現報警
中廣 更新日期:"2010/08/24 21:35"

宜蘭縣羅東夜市人潮多,兩名澳洲籍的外籍姊妹趁店家不注意行竊,被店家抓到送進警局,警方事後 調查發現她們 是傳教團體的成員,經常會到社福機構進行慈善表演,不料卻違背神意行竊,兩人則表示是一時興起 才順手牽羊。

宜蘭縣羅東夜市商店近來經常遭竊,店家調閱監視錄影帶發現是兩名外國女子所為,警方循線逮捕來 自澳洲現年2 2歲及剛成年的兩名姐妹花,據了解,她們的父親當牧師,姐妹倆常跟著前往醫院或是社福機構傳教及 表演,不料 竟然當起小偷,如經判刑確定,可能會遭遣返。

ossie losers...
Edit Report 04-10-2010 12:54 PMMaddy
arse168,

congrats on your whole family die of cancer, that includes your children.

fuck you
Edit Report 21-09-2010 05:48 AMMaddy
Australian jailed for 'thrill' killing of Chinese

SYDNEY — A man who murdered a Chinese woman in Australia was Wednesday given a life sentence for the brutal attack which the judge described as a premeditated, "thrill" killing of a complete stranger.

Stavros Papadopoulos, 22, pleaded guilty to murdering 26-year-old University of Tasmania accounting student Zhang "Tina" Yu in his Hobart apartment in June 2009, reports said.

His accomplice, 22-year-old Daniel Jo Williams, was sentenced to 10 years in jail on a charge of manslaughter.

Tasmania's Supreme Court heard that the men met Yu at a takeaway pizza shop in the early hours of the morning and had driven her to Papadopoulos's apartment, The Mercury newspaper in Hobart said.

Over the next three hours, she was subjected to such terrible violence and sexual abuse by Papadopoulos that she pleaded to be killed quickly, it said.

After being repeatedly punched, thrown against walls and dragged around by her hair, Papadopoulos suddenly smashed a large concrete brick onto Yu's head before undressing her, placing her in a bathtub and drowning her.

Williams, who had spent most of this time smoking cannabis, then helped his friend choke Yu in the bath before they placed her body in the boot of their car and dumped it in a river.

In sentencing, Justice David Porter said "little, if anything" had been put forward to explain Papadopoulos' depraved behaviour.

"This was a brutal and terrible killing of a complete stranger," he said.

"It was done with forethought and for the sake or thrill of doing it."

The court heard that earlier on the night of the murder, Papadopoulos had told Williams he wanted to "kill and rape a bitch".

Papadopoulos will have to serve at least 25 years before he is eligible for parole.......

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
axe "I believe most ex-sinkies are 'harmless'. I believe in Asychee, after few private msg with him. "
I did not read Asychee postings but he did mention a few valid points.

Makes me wonder if Edmonton offers a "cooling off" period after a purchase contract is signed.

I also find that some Singaporeans do not realise that in a "blue collar" city that there may not be as many IT jobs.

It is just like Perth do not have many bank jobs. We only have one resident bank here. hahaha

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
axe "I believe most ex-sinkies are 'harmless'. I believe in Asychee, after few private msg with him. "
I did not read Asychee postings but he did mention a few valid points.

Makes me wonder if Edmonton offers a "cooling off" period after a purchase contract is signed.

I also find that some Singaporeans do not realise that in a "blue collar" city that there may not be as many IT jobs.

It is just like Perth do not have many bank jobs. We only have one resident bank here. hahaha

Whatever it is .. in my opinion, sinkies are still harmless.. same goes to Hongkies and taiwanese.. I have very good indo and thai frz too.. Chinamen can be our 2nd best.. In my office, angmos can be very deadly, in particular our Unions, thank god, my relationship with union is good. They respect me as one of their Bros.. :wink:

Asychee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Alex Kwang, Please wait my lawyer's letter - let the Court's of Queen Bench in Alberta judge if my modus operandi is what you describe above. Just to confirm your address is still at Kenny's house - wants to save some $$ to look for you via process server as they can track you down by your SIN no.

Today, i have time to answer his post

My lawyers and I have formulated the course of action to take. (AK 168) is a traitor - i helped him to the best of my abilities and yet he is back biting me and speading distort misinformation and accusation to defame me. I did the following for him for free:

1. I pick him up at the airport & hosted him and this brat son for 12 days with free food & drink & entertainment in my movie room (the son abused my daughter by verbally, bullying and shaking her physically).

2. I drove him around to secure his Landing paper, Health Card, Open bank account, introducing him to Sgean community.

3. I brought him to all the major Employment Agencies, Job fairs to file his resume and interview while my wife was kind enough to baby sit his brat son.

4. I even offered him and option to buy one of my houses on a very favorable terms with the other tenants paying for the mortgage. So that his finance would not be drained.

5. When he failed to keep his promise to execute the sale & puchase agreement. I bear him not ill feeling and I even looked for him a very cheap rental.

6. Picking up phone calls on his behalf after he went back to Sg to resign from his job.

The straw that breaks the camel back was when he played me out in a real estate deal. The game plan for the deal was to buy a property stuff it with tenants by the room while waiting for the rezoning approval from the city. Once done, we will demo it and built 2 - 3 house on it. That way, he can stay in 1 and rent out the others to achieve financial freedom (passive income greater than expenses).

In the midst of doing the due diligue to acquire the property he wanted to pull the rag out. He wants his $$ immediately as the next day. I convey it to the lawyers to kill the deal (as usual) and in reality it takes sometime for them to issue from their trust account and this asshole bugs me everyday.

During this period, he wants me to make up fake employment letters using my company so that he can qualify for a loan (commit mortgage fraud). Lied as his reference, pretend to his potential employers that he is still in Edmonton while he is back in Sg. I refused and he accus that i am not trying to help a fellow sinkie.

To anyone here, i will help you if you come to canada but if you expect me to do illegal for you in Canada - You are on your own.

How did i ended up helping this loser? He told me that he and his wife was divorced as his kind neighbour was keeping wife warm while he was away on business trip (by the way - his kid does not look like him)?

As for the other Sgean (kenny), I do not like to brag about how i help others, he is a new immgrant of 9 months when i met him. He is staying in a rental aprt, i told him not to make the landlord rich by renting. He should have his own house, I recommended him a Realtor that specialized in the type of houses that he needs. see above - that is underlined

Renovate the basement, he and his son can live rent mortgage free if the wrost case. However, being the cheap Sgean, he got renovation done on the whole basement (1200sq ft with washroom & laundry) for less than 10 K. The workmanship is ok but he picked the cheapest clearance material which the contractor and i warn him not to (eg. 7mm laminate instead on the 12mm).

If i did not step in to help his Sgean (kenny), he would still be staying in his bed bug infested studio aprt(like AK 168 now). In the event, if he passed away - his son will have an asset and live rent free. (To AK 168 - if you dont know the details dont act smart - you might have a Master degree in Computer but that does not makes you an expert in Real Estate or life). Strangely, if i was a scheming and conniving like you say - why is kenny asking me to be his legal executor of his estate.

To AK 168 - i wishing you a good life during your short stay in Canada. Sinkie attitude that you have and trying to "potong jalan", "lobang" to commit fraud will keep you struggling like you are now.

ak168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, i have time to answer his post

My lawyers and I have formulated the course of action to take. (AK 168) is a traitor - i helped him to the best of my abilities and yet he is back biting me and speading distort misinformation and accusation to defame me. I did the following for him for free:

1. I pick him up at the airport & hosted him and this brat son for 12 days with free food & drink & entertainment in my movie room (the son abused my daughter by verbally, bullying and shaking her physically).

2. I drove him around to secure his Landing paper, Health Card, Open bank account, introducing him to Sgean community.

3. I brought him to all the major Employment Agencies, Job fairs to file his resume and interview while my wife was kind enough to baby sit his brat son.

4. I even offered him and option to buy one of my houses on a very favorable terms with the other tenants paying for the mortgage. So that his finance would not be drained.

5. When he failed to keep his promise to execute the sale & puchase agreement. I bear him not ill feeling and I even looked for him a very cheap rental.

6. Picking up phone calls on his behalf after he went back to Sg to resign from his job.

The straw that breaks the camel back was when he played me out in a real estate deal. The game plan for the deal was to buy a property stuff it with tenants by the room while waiting for the rezoning approval from the city. Once done, we will demo it and built 2 - 3 house on it. That way, he can stay in 1 and rent out the others to achieve financial freedom (passive income greater than expenses).

In the midst of doing the due diligue to acquire the property he wanted to pull the rag out. He wants his $$ immediately as the next day. I convey it to the lawyers to kill the deal (as usual) and in reality it takes sometime for them to issue from their trust account and this asshole bugs me everyday.

During this period, he wants me to make up fake employment letters using my company so that he can qualify for a loan (commit mortgage fraud). Lied as his reference, pretend to his potential employers that he is still in Edmonton while he is back in Sg. I refused and he accus that i am not trying to help a fellow sinkie.

To anyone here, i will help you if you come to canada but if you expect me to do illegal for you in Canada - You are on your own.

How did i ended up helping this loser? He told me that he and his wife was divorced as his kind neighbour was keeping wife warm while he was away on business trip (by the way - his kid does not look like him)?

As for the other Sgean (kenny), I do not like to brag about how i help others, he is a new immgrant of 9 months when i met him. He is staying in a rental aprt, i told him not to make the landlord rich by renting. He should have his own house, I recommended him a Realtor that specialized in the type of houses that he needs. see above - that is underlined

Renovate the basement, he and his son can live rent mortgage free if the wrost case. However, being the cheap Sgean, he got renovation done on the whole basement (1200sq ft with washroom & laundry) for less than 10 K. The workmanship is ok but he picked the cheapest clearance material which the contractor and i warn him not to (eg. 7mm laminate instead on the 12mm).

If i did not step in to help his Sgean (kenny), he would still be staying in his bed bug infested studio aprt(like AK 168 now). In the event, if he passed away - his son will have an asset and live rent free. (To AK 168 - if you dont know the details dont act smart - you might have a Master degree in Computer but that does not makes you an expert in Real Estate or life). Strangely, if i was a scheming and conniving like you say - why is kenny asking me to be his legal executor of his estate.

To AK 168 - i wishing you a good life during your short stay in Canada. Sinkie attitude that you have and trying to "potong jalan", "lobang" to commit fraud will keep you struggling like you are now.

Again, you can assume what was said about you all you want here, it is gathered of opinion online and offline. I am tired to even waste my time on some of the crap you said here. I just urge you to go fix up the issue of Kenny's house asap. I understand from him that his checks were paid out to you hence, you are the renovator. Knowing you, I hope you will not ask a commission from him for your trip just to visit him like you did before...
Have good thanks giving day.

ak168

Alfrescian
Loyal
To those who have PM me - Thank you for your messages and blessings. I am just happy that more samsters are here so that future immigrants coming here can get more alternative for advice.

Putting innocent chidren in the cross fire of an adult's problem with personal written attack on them is digesting and a lack of integrity in a person's character, I agree totally but we should take it with a pinch of salt. As i have mentioned right from the start, I am here to warn others and not for a war, it will still up to them to decide.

Just remember the folktale we used to learn in school " The Gingerbread Man", the fox was so overly helpful to the Gingerbread Man and piggy back him to cross the river ...in the end ...well you know the ending. Have a good one.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Haven't I warned sinkies to stay away from other sinkies once they have emigrated!:rolleyes:

I shared my own personal experiences in the Delphi forum many years ago and decided, more than 10 years ago, that assisting a fellow sinkie through the emigration and settling down process simply isn't worth the effort.

I'll stick to providing advice via cyberspace. A face to face meeting almost always spells disaster. I suggest you do the same.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
always ask first when a sinkie overseas offers you help...

"are you a real estate agent or in the real estate business?"

if the answer is "yes", be forewarned. there is no such thing as a free lunch.

i have seen too many best friends part ways over real estate deals gone awry. they have not only parted ways but have also farted loudly in each other's way of life, including but not limited to unending online feuds among former friends and character assassinations among loved ones. the bottom line is it got too personal and it had to stop. otherwise, someone is gonna end up taking the law in his/her own hand and shooting someone. from best to beast - sinkie style.

ak168

Alfrescian
Loyal

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have not been visiting this forum Canadian PR for a long time until I receive on my hotmail something to do with court investigating on a business practice.

I have immigrated to Edmonton since 1991 and I have been helping some Singapore immigrants to settle in. However, I never sell them anything but just point to them directions on where to look and what to look....like the latest one was a Singaporean, his wife and two daughters. I email him the employment opportunies.

I even bought him a book on how to inspect houses so that he can get a good deal. However he ended buying a townhouse recommended by another Singaporean who I know have been so-call helping Singaporeans to settle in like me but then lots of transactions followed.

I have been warning in this Sammyboy, Online citizens and Temasek Review to all Singaporeans to be real careful when some Singaporeans help you then start selling you this and that. As a professional, we need to disclose to our clients our companies we most represent and any conflict of interest and follow strict government rules. So if I even sell you something, I must disclose to you that I have a vested interest and I stand to gain in my recommendation, period. It took me 7 years to earn my professional qualification as a Chartered Financial Consultant.

About 5 years ago, I helped another Singaporean by a surname start with "C". Went even to fetch him from the airport and gve lots of advice on what to do....like getting driving licence, car insurance etc. Then there was some argument. We did not contact since.

After that incident, I am totally discouraged and slow down in helping Singaporeans basically many of them after landing, they do not keep in contact, or they suspect me and wonder why I am so helpful etc. Sad.

But here I know of this Kenny is very sick in Edmonton, can anyone write me so that I can visit him. If he is a single parent, who is taking care of his kid?

I am not afraid to give my real name:

Bernard CHAN
Chartered Financial Consultant
9090-51 Ave
Edmonton, AB.
Canada T5E 1S7

Or you can email me via this Sammyboy.

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
ak168:

YOu wrote Kenny is very sick in Edmonton, can anyone write me so that I can visit him. If he is a single parent, who is taking care of his kid?

I am not afraid to give my real name:

Bernard CHAN
Chartered Financial Consultant
9090-51 Ave
Edmonton, AB.
Canada T5E 1S7

Or you can email me via this Sammyboy.

Wennyloh

I cannot seem to understand why people have the chance to emigrate to oversea from Singapore just to do such illegal businesses and risk their families being deported as well right?

This Asychee must have made the Sporean community there so proud and popular.

I am still waiting for my immigration document approval.