• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NIPPON bangala found $10,000 whilst clearing rubbish

ahhuat

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOKYO, July 9 (RIA Novosti) – A worker at a Japanese garbage recycling plant has found more than one hundred banknotes worth over 1 million yen (around $10,000), Japanese media reported on Thursday.

The worker found the banknotes, both whole and torn, when he was sorting plastic and paper waste on an automatic conveyor at a plant in the prefecture of Yamanashi, some 100 kms east of the capital, Tokyo.

The worker informed the police about the find. However, the authorities have so far been unable to locate the owner of the money. Waste comes to the plant not only from Yamanashi but also from neighboring regions, which makes the investigation more complicated.

Last year, 14.1 billion yen (some $146 million) in lost cash was handed in to police in Japan. Almost 4 billion yen of this went unclaimed and was handed back to the finders.

did i see $146MILLION LOST CASH? and handed to MATA? SMLJ! Now i know another source of revenue for the garment. :oIo:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the reason why people say that the Japanese are cultured people. $146 million leh. It is truly a strange country with the AVs, WWII and yet people are polite and law abiding.

ahhuat

Alfrescian
Loyal
JEPUN is rich in many areas. Rich in culture, technology, and most importantly sexperiences. The first thing i think about of jepun is the fucking AVs. Too bad i dont qualify for the male pronstar as my manhood is a little bigger than theirs in the prons.