• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAPee Also Welcums Foreign Sex Talents!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
take note on sentences with red marking.
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Women lured into prostitution <!--10 min-->
</TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- headline one : end --></TD></TR><TR><TD><!-- show image if available --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"-->THREE weeks after having her appendix removed last year, Filipina bar girl Camille was forced by her pimp back to work as a prostitute in Singapore.
Penniless and deeply in debt in a foreign land, 24-year-old Camille, not her real name, had no choice.
She says she had sex with men in hotel trysts arranged by her pimp, who took most of the money, until she sought shelter at the Philippine embassy.
'My wounds barely healed and I was being forced to have sex,' she told AFP, breaking into sobs during an interview before flying home earlier this year.
'The pimp had no pity. The men had no mercy. I should have listened to my parents not to come here.'
Philippine embassy officials said Ms Camille, a single mother, is among a growing number of Filipina women lured by human trafficking syndicates to Singapore, Southeast Asia's wealthiest economy.
Promised jobs as 'entertainers' in pubs and restaurants, many instead find themselves virtually indentured as prostitutes, working to pay back the cost of getting here.
Women interviewed by AFP said they were locked in cramped apartments, given one meal a day and told they owed between $1,000 and $4,000 to their pimps for bringing them to the Singapore.
The sex industry in Singapore - where prostitution is legal but pimping and public solicitation are not - is dominated by women from the Philippines, Thailand, China and Vietnam, industry sources said.
The Philippine embassy in Singapore said there were 212 cases of human trafficking involving Filipinas in 2007, up from 125 in 2006 and from 59 cases in 2005.
Of those 212, nearly 30 per cent admitted to having engaged in prostitution or said they were coerced into sexual acts, it said.
Filipino consul Neal Imperial described the numbers as the 'tip of the iceberg' as they reflected only women who turned to the embassy for help.
The US State Department, in its 2008 Trafficking in Persons report, put Singapore on its list of countries not doing enough to combat the problem.
Cambodia and Sierra Leone were among others named.
The report urged Singapore, which has yet to ratify the 2000 UN Trafficking in Persons Protocol, to 'vigorously investigate and prosecute both labour and sex trafficking cases'.
Responding to the US report, Singapore's Ministry of Home Affairs said reported cases of forced prostitution fell to 28 in 2007 from 33 in 2006 and 35 in 2005. <?
Police investigated all 28 cases and found evidence in only one, the ministry said.
Human trafficking experts said Singapore's figures differ from the US report because the police do not consider women as trafficking victims if they arrive voluntarily.
In contrast, the United Nations counts women as victims if they are lured by false promises about working conditions, and if they are exploited.
Singapore should accept there is a problem, said Ms Sallie Yea, an Australian consultant who has researched sex trafficking in Asia. 'Singapore is still in the denial mode.' The island-state is an attractive destination, experts said, because women can enter without a visa on cheap flights.
Mr John Gee, of the non-government group Transient Workers Count Too, said acknowledging that human trafficking exists could be embarrassing for the government, which likes to perpetuate Singapore's squeaky clean image.
But he said the government's bid to maintain that image could push it to tackle the issue. 'I'm optimistic that Singapore will actually rise to the challenge and deal with it,' he said.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who had ever been part of the Police Force as a regular or otherwise will know
that it cannot happen if the powers that be do not allow it. Singapore is too small for something like this to go underground undetected. The question is WHY?

Dunga

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is that the powers allow it and cannot disallow it due to diplomatic reasons. :biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone who had ever been part of the Police Force as a regular or otherwise will know
that it cannot happen if the powers that be do not allow it. Singapore is too small for something like this to go underground undetected. The question is WHY?

ST_IMAGES_SHRALLY17.jpg

U want me to invite u for tea to tell u why? *hee*hee*

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
nobody force her to come here.. she already knew she is coming to sell her body..

so why kpkb now??:confused:

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this trade should actually be legalised and regulated. The quality of Geylang whores are horrendous and meant only for miserly uncles. The old, ugly hags from neighbouring countries actually turn me off.

This way the trade can at least be monitored and diseases controlled. Not to mention the quality gains. We should aspire to be like Tokyo's red light district. That's quality.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal

To satisfy perverts like you ??

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this trade should actually be legalised and regulated. The quality of Geylang whores are horrendous and meant only for miserly uncles. The old, ugly hags from neighbouring countries actually turn me off.

This way the trade can at least be monitored and diseases controlled. Not to mention the quality gains. We should aspire to be like Tokyo's red light district. That's quality.

Truly a market driven concept where we can get the best of whores at the best of price. Truly World Class! Come on Spore! You can do it!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As long everything remain underground not causing social disorder, AV will not want to bother. Who want to work OT every night and process tons of paper work for every operations?:rolleyes: Just conduct the monthly gayland raid is enough to justify their salary as civil servants.:cool:

aakumu

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long everything remain underground not causing social disorder, AV will not want to bother. Who want to work OT every night and process tons of paper work for every operations?:rolleyes: Just conduct the monthly gayland raid is enough to justify their salary as civil servants.:cool:

Hi bro,
I think is more than once a month.

My humble two cents.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I suggest it is our PM Lee's wish - a happening city with abandon opportunities.

If Singapore could be a financial hub, being

1. Money laundering hub
2. Human trafficking hub
3. Paedophile hub

may not be a bad idea after all !! A vibrant and happening city needs all these elements but is our beloved pappy government prepared for it ? Is our Poodle ready for it ?

The answer is : F 8 8 K N O ! ! ! !