• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United TEAM TALK <HERE>

kopi-C

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, I would like to take this chance to open a thread to focus on matters relating to Manchester United. :biggrin:

My favourite team since I was damn young, when the likes of cantona, keane, beckham, etc.

Please feel free to share anything about your thoughts and opinion on the team. I will get the ball going in my next post here.

Cheers! :smile:

kopi-C

Alfrescian
Loyal
LATEST NEWS!

Heard the GLAZERS are opening up to talks regarding Cristiano Ronaldo. News from STRAITS TIMES 17 JULY, SPORTS section.

BUT fret not, worry not,

Manutd.com has not released any reports about this piece of news. Might be the Singapore media cock up and anyhow report. :o I hope so lah cos ronaldo is quite impressive and contributed alot to the team last season.

Okay, so the baby faced assassin (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer) has been lethal in goal when he was playing for the Red Devils. Now, hes doing well coaching and got his first game on the win. Check it out. Click here!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopi-C, you must be really damn young. When I was damn young, Bryan Robson, Steve Coppell, Ray Wilkins etc. were the damn young players of Manchester United.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...BUT fret not, worry not, Manutd.com has not released any reports about this piece of news. Might be the Singapore media cock up and anyhow report. I hope so lah cos ronaldo is quite impressive and contributed alot to the team last season.
Your hopes are admirable... but c'mon let's get real. So much media hype over last months, with CR not denying interest. C'mon, MU's official stance is only to be expected. Many think it's all not smoke with no fire.

With CR out of action for a strectch, Glaziers also dun want to lose any market valuation..and look away from cashing in?:cool: