• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When is the next Presidential election to vote for a Singaporean president ?

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
What has Nathan done for Singaporeans ?
Charity ? Award in Japan so we can have the memory ?
Did Nathan speak up for the people ?
Did he audit the past reserves during his office for the past many years ??

May be i am too stupid to understand. What has he done for me and you? I keep asking this question myself !
I only know he went middle east, japan, etc.
Then george yeo for what ?

Is the General election for president comes first or GE comes first ?

Anyone got any clue?

I think we should encourage Mr Tan Kin Lian to contest the Istana post. Or anyone in mind to egg on ?

Singapore needs a Singaporean president that speak for the people and act for the people though the post may be ceremonial!!!

All bad things must come to an end !

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
every 6 years,, last one 2005, so 2011 is the next erection,,,

but eligibility difficult to get le,,,,, powerful people don't want to join,,, no-name people no chance to get,,,

Tan Kim Lian can get or not? will they fault him for deserting and against PAP after so many years.....

Prata-man different,,,, he appointed by his kaki in the japanese days,,, so the council must give him cert,,,

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elect a Malay dude lah next time!

See that Prataman until sian already...

And hopefully not another fat useless piece of lard...

:biggrin:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you so desperate?

What has Nathan done for Singaporeans ?
Charity ? Award in Japan so we can have the memory ?
Did Nathan speak up for the people ?
Did he audit the past reserves during his office for the past many years ??

May be i am too stupid to understand. What has he done for me and you? I keep asking this question myself !
I only know he went middle east, japan, etc.
Then george yeo for what ?

Is the General election for president comes first or GE comes first ?

Anyone got any clue?

I think we should encourage Mr Tan Kin Lian to contest the Istana post. Or anyone in mind to egg on ?

Singapore needs a Singaporean president that speak for the people and act for the people though the post may be ceremonial!!!

All bad things must come to an end !

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah he did nothing
but that was the job description for president in singapore

do not interfere with PAP work

do not investigate any mistake PAP made

do nothing and you will be rewarded, do something and that is the end of your career.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tan Kin Lian beh sai lah, not up to standard...

Only if Jesus Christ can become prez.....we are truly blessed.

otherwise history will repeat itself...:biggrin:

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
like that huh .

so how, but jesus cannot be contacted.

nevermind lah, just vote out prataman next election if he still wants to sit there like tao peh kong.

no fish prawn also can, better than snake ...
Tan Kin Lian beh sai lah, not up to standard...

Only if Jesus Christ can become prez.....we are truly blessed.

otherwise history will repeat itself...:biggrin:

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
What?? you need president for what, pap just putting him there to look after the second key he is holding right now.

We dont need prataman to look after the key, what we need is a safebox and btw, does he look like a safebox to you??

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
What?? you need president for what, pap just putting him there to look after the second key he is holding right now.

We dont need prataman to look after the key, what we need is a safebox and btw, does he look like a safebox to you??

i think safebox is cheaper than a yes man

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
jesus cannot be contacted.

No lah, let a bastard fuck like you be the President then, since you are sooo fucking good. Accept your inferiority and worthlessness in life, don't always be so jealous of the achievements and high office appointments of others okay?

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
safebox or prata---lets choose safebox, but safebox also need someone to open and close. Get a cheap bangra?