• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the iphone girl!!!!!

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
attachment.php

A British customer named Mark last week turned on his new iPhone to find a number of photos already on the handset. The pictures, which were meant to test the camera but were never deleted, show a worker at assembly contractor Foxconn's Shenzhen plant posing with a wide smile and making "peace" signs with the gadget while coworkers listen to some banging iTunes tracks.

she has become famous overnight......:biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they cant even have a structure in the company to delete data before shipping to customer.

no wonder they cannot solved

low battery life
cheap feel of iphone 3G
the crack on the plastic back
bad signal for 3G
fail to run 3rd party software approved by apple
low ring tone
low sms message tone
no video capture - official
no flash support for internet - official
no bluetooth general support
gps so limited it is useless, unless you have an internet connection
massive roaming bill when abroad
expensive (unless you have nokia vertu)

apple have gone to the dog, since they let the taiwanese company uses china as a manufacturing base.

that is why i now uses a PC computer and run osx86 instead of using their overprice imac and mac pro. oh i also keep my iphone 2G until i find a nice vertu ascent Ti to replace it. When i strike TOTO.