• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAS New Chief PAPee Zainudin compares SLeague to La Liga & EPL

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah right and next he shall follow marlboro's dumb ass statement that s'pore shall be trying to get to the next world cup...i mean who the f@#k are SAFCC and DPMM?!...at least i have heard of tony pulis, rory delap and stoke's britannia stadium...sheesh

You tell me who watches Getafe versus Numancia or Stoke versus West Bromwich? If you compare that to the product that we have, I think we have hope. If you'd watched the game between SAFFC and DPMM, it was so exciting...you can see that the atmosphere, the tension is different"
New FAS Supremo PAPee Zainudin Nordin, Today 8/5

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah right and next he shall follow marlboro's dumb ass statement that s'pore shall be trying to get to the next world cup...i mean who the f@#k are SAFCC and DPMM?!...at least i have heard of tony pulis, rory delap and stoke's britannia stadium...sheesh

You tell me who watches Getafe versus Numancia or Stoke versus West Bromwich? If you compare that to the product that we have, I think we have hope. If you'd watched the game between SAFFC and DPMM, it was so exciting...you can see that the atmosphere, the tension is different"

KNN... talking about s league atmostphere.... i think he never sit at the gallery lah. he only sit at the vip seat, surrounded by all the other boot lickers...

if u sit at the gallery, u will know that more than 80% of spectators are gambler, punters. they are not sports fan, they only support the team they placed money on.

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is the "can".
maybe compare to Malaysia and Indonesia league still alright.
comparing to EPL,La Liga,still a thousand mile away.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... You tell me who watches Getafe versus Numancia or Stoke versus West Bromwich? If you compare that to the product that we have, I think we have hope. If you'd watched the game between SAFFC and DPMM, it was so exciting...you can see that the atmosphere, the tension is different"
who watches saffc vs dpmm? ... :confused: ... me dun ...

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
the only reason i can think of is... he must have place huge bet on it :biggrin:

if a person bet... of course the game is exciting :biggrin:

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
our S league got standard ??

KNN... ask him just take a look at the Offical S League website....

http://www.sleague.com

it is not updated for last few weeks !!

The "Live Score" section still showing a game on 22 Apr... hahahhaa... what a JOKE :biggrin: