• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Account was overpaid

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Account was overpaid and he did the right thing - but no reply from bank
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I HAD made several calls to OCBC Bank over a refund of $831.17 that was overpaid into my account, as indicated in the bank statement, but I received no call from the officer in charge despite several inquiries.
I wrote to OCBC, but instead of calling me to explain, the bank sent me a new statement with zero balance.
I am disappointed at such customer service from a big bank like OCBC. Po Chee Ping