• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We love Dr Lily Neo

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well we have no idea what the MPs have been doing besides collecting salary and attending functions.

Wash void deck with a group of grassroot leaders when election is cumming.
Smile and take pictures for media ..and singaporeans will appreciate it.

:biggrin: :p :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wash void deck with a group of grassroot leaders when election is cumming.
Smile and take pictures for media ..and singaporeans will appreciate it.

:biggrin: :p :biggrin:

ahh.. Acting manpower minister gan kim yong comes to mind..:biggrin:

how come once elected not free to wash void deck liao:confused:

MadrigalWheel

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my MP and this is one of the many reasons why my family and I will love her forever!!!!!!!

d5rpd.jpg

jw5

Loyal
This is my MP and this is one of the many reasons why my family and I will love her forever!!!!!!!

She is still pretty at her age. And the thing that I like about her is that despite being a pappy, her heart is not black. :wink:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is still pretty at her age. And the thing that I like about her is that despite being a pappy, her heart is not black. :wink:

Wats the point, already 8 yrs past yet we hve card board Ah Aums x Ah Peks doing their exercise nightly.

jw5

Loyal
Wats the point, already 8 yrs past yet we hve card board Ah Aums x Ah Peks doing their exercise nightly.

8 years ago, they were collecting cardboards to sell for money. It's only recently that we were told they do it for exercise. :wink:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Don't compliment Dr Lily Neo too much. If not our resident Gongest Chee Bye Narong will start calling you names again!

jw5

Loyal
Yes...this i fully agree..she is a doctor by profession n have a rich hubby...but she still care for the people..that is the main point...

Even among pappies, there are the more cunning ones and the kinder ones. Doesn't mean we should vote for them, but it's good to know the difference. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
lilyneo.jpg

Lily Neo insisted on perfect lighting conditions before she would allow the press to take her photograph.

The above caption is funny.................... :biggrin: