• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We love Dr Lily Neo

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you Dr Lily Neo for voicing out our grievances in the Parliament :smile: :smile:
You are one of the brave ones who dare to speak for the people in your constituencies. RESPECT.

Shame on The Speaker Mr Abdulah Tarmugi, boooo....

d5rpd.jpg

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
if we have a competent parliament, ALL of them should be paper-wavers, not just Lily! :-(

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
she has my support.. :biggrin:

i hope she dun come to my constituency.. otherwise i will be in dilemma..:biggrin:

anybody else PAP send, no need to consider..

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
she has my support.. :biggrin:

i hope she dun come to my constituency.. otherwise i will be in dilemma..:biggrin:

anybody else PAP send, no need to consider..

Well, if she's in a GRC, pls don't vote hor. Vote one angel, bring 4 devils :mad: Ask oppo make her honorary NCMP can oredi lah :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, if she's in a GRC, pls don't vote hor. Vote one angel, bring 4 devils :mad: Ask oppo make her honorary NCMP can oredi lah :biggrin:

Bro PIA,

point noted.. i will sacrifice my affection for her for the benefit of the masses.:biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
she certainly look good for her age..

wonder how would lhl feel when he compared her with ho jinx, who is about same age..:biggrin:

many lhl like manly woman..:biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
She can scream her head off at the next session... and will still get no answer from her FELLOW PARTY MEMBERS.

That's why any country needs a 2 party system.

tarzan100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truly impressed with Dr. Lily Neo. She dares to speak her mind and is truly concerned about the plight of the lower 20 % of society especially those in her constituency. That is what an MP ought to do - bring attention to what needs to be done to better society.And if they have to shout to be heard, so be it.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the prob is in this organization, you voice too much, the hierarchy dun like it and she has to watch her back.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think inside her heart she quite tulan with PAP wayang..

thus she may not want to be involve for next MP term.. so she dare to let go her opinion..

wooozzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
we will support you for the singapore 1st female president to take over fm mr prata man when he term of office end.:wink::smile:

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys really think she can do a thing or two among the monkey familee ?
She is also one of the monkeys trying the hollow talk .
Look at Tan soh khoon, he is reduced to nobody already.

delicious lily is still very indonesian, the big monkeys dont bother her at all.

Temasick just reported 18 billion profits last year, Lily talks about it ?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Dr Lily Neo for voicing out our grievances in the Parliament :smile: :smile:
You are one of the brave ones who dare to speak for the people in your constituencies. RESPECT.

Shame on The Speaker Mr Abdulah Tarmugi, boooo....

d5rpd.jpg
The most usefless person must surely be Mrs Yu-Fu Yee Shoon. She has seen 5 elections, been there for 23 years, only job is NTUC and political appointment. Has never done anthing except recite the PAP policies by rote. I actually set on a committee(nothing to do with politics) with her as she was appointed by the Govt for a year but can't recall her saying anything.

No wonder Lily Neo exploded.