• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MM Lee: S'poreans must reach out to new immigrants

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disgusted with the ball licking skills shown on TV of the 450 new immigrants to the old fart!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmmm....

It looks like only th MIW are happy to welcome the immigrants, so far, all the replys to this thread are negative feed backs....

It makes not sense to me that a local must MAKE way for the Foreigners. They are suppose to integrate into the new place, not the other way round.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We S'poreans reached out to the new immigrants to help and welcome them, but who reached out to us local Singaporeans when we are in trouble???

2jdrfp2.jpg

Certainly not me! Tata!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmmmm....

It looks like only th MIW are happy to welcome the immigrants, so far, all the replys to this thread are negative feed backs....

It makes not sense to me that a local must MAKE way for the Foreigners. They are suppose to integrate into the new place, not the other way round.

66%: Mai gin lah! Make way make way lor! Got coolie rice to eat hor seh liao loh! *hee*hee*

Katana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmmm....

Ok i will give a positive reply for a change. MM Lee, u are so good that i wish that your wife if not u die sooner the better. :biggrin:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmmm....

But the real problem is that the PAPpies dogs do not dare to come to sammyboy forum to read at our comments anymore.

They cant face the real truth, they cant face the music!

But the PAPpies wants is anything but a good report card to report to their Master LKY. Anything ugly is discarded.

So to the PAPpies, as long as they are foreigners, dont care whether they come here to sell sex; dirty our places; taking away our Singaporeans jobs even though they are not up to standard (doesnt know English yet can be Taxi drivers and etc); or killed our local Singaporeans (if you can remember the China chef that stabbed his Singaporean Supervisor in Raffles City); as long as they are foreigners, they are their Foreign Talents.

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
i will reach out to them alright ... i will tell them abt this dirty, hopeless govt ... :mad:

i had done a survey on PRs living in HDB flats ... and as a govt officer then, i kept my mouth shut & my ears open ... wow, actually many of these PRs hated singapore - and are most likely on the way out after they've earned $$ - so why does PAP think they will remain behind to give it support ?

some of the things the PRs hated -
1) HDB living - noisy, unreasonable neighbours, town council didnt keep the place clean
2) the education system
3) healthcare
4) the society - they find s'poreans unfriendly & unsmiling
5) cost of living going up & up

... not much different from us locals, except they have a way out of here & we don't ...

the only benefit they cited abt living in s'pore is - security - bcos s'poreans are not able to do what m'sians & thais do, what ...

ofcos there are some who are diehard PAP bootlickers singing praises of LKY at a press conference ... reminds me of ppl kowtowing to north korean leaders :mad:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok i will give a positive reply for a change. MM Lee, u are so good that i wish that your wife if not u die sooner the better. :biggrin:

i will try to be nice as well..

MM lee, u and Mrs lee are so lovey dovey..

i hope u too can die together..:biggrin:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i will reach out to them alright ... i will tell them abt this dirty, hopeless govt ... :mad:

i had done a survey on PRs living in HDB flats ... and as a govt officer then, i kept my mouth shut & my ears open ... wow, actually many of these PRs hated singapore - and are most likely on the way out after they've earned $$ - so why does PAP think they will remain behind to give it support ?

some of the things the PRs hated -
1) HDB living - noisy, unreasonable neighbours, town council didnt keep the place clean
2) the education system
3) healthcare
4) the society - they find s'poreans unfriendly & unsmiling
5) cost of living going up & up

... not much different from us locals, except they have a way out of here & we don't ...

the only benefit they cited abt living in s'pore is - security - bcos s'poreans are not able to do what m'sians & thais do, what ...

ofcos there are some who are diehard PAP bootlickers singing praises of LKY at a press conference ... reminds me of ppl kowtowing to north korean leaders :mad:

Sinkies are much too passive and they deserve to be screwed by old scum and his cronies.

If you go to Aust, UK or Europe, go to the suburbs and you'll see grafitis splashed all over
walls, bus-stops, train-stations and roads telling Asians and Chinks to fuck off & go home.

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had run the New Citizens Events before, and I can tell that many of the FTs who get Singapore Citizenship are hardly talent material. Many of them work as hawker assistants in hawker centres, cleaners, production workers, cleaners and even prostitutes in Gayland. Is this so called the foreign talent that we want? Even at the place that I stay I often saw those peidu mama touting for sex services at the coffeeshops and hawker centres. The PAP government is too liberal for the foreign trash and what we get is those trash that throw rubbish all over the place, dirty the food centres and coffeeshops and selling sex services. I think the Ministry of Home Affairs should have stronger enforcements for the applications social pass and work permits and teach them about keeping good hygiene Who knows we might have a few percent of our population as illegal workers. These sort of foreign trash will make Singaporeans resent foreigners even more and even become xenophobic as they are not the sort of quality talents that we want.

That's why when I read the news, I had only two words.... LAN JIAO! :oIo:

DerekDear

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean like the way he reach out to the Japs in WW2?

Eh, what's wrong with reaching out to the Japs? These days I reach out to the Japs too.. I reach into their panties and screw them hard. Jap girls are freaking easy to screw and dump for free. Maybe next time new female immigrants must also have the chiobu factor to dilute the ugly genes here (look at Ho Ching and Lee Wei Ling)

I remember my grandmother told me Japs were evil bastards during WWII (killed a lot of my relatives) and I should "tiu" (in cantonese) when I have the chance next time....

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
lky.jpg

"You all better be nice and help them hor, our party still need them to vote for us you know. Hei hei hei hei hei.. "

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Took the words right out of my mouth V...did you see the pic of that PRC Ch8beeyach Helen looking oh so fondly at Harry?...made me want to puke...that 20 year old PRC gal who went to TJC offered some real cutting home truths when she said what we all know...that these PRC trash are using Singapore as a stepping stone for greener pastures...:mad:
Disgusted with the ball licking skills shown on TV of the 450 new immigrants to the old fart!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
92 year old Foreign Talent? :eek: Am I missing something here.

And it took him 92 years to realize Malaysia got bad security !

Ma Ma Mia...it must be the mother of all jokes.:p