• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wooden Goh's "Beautiful" Marine Parade GRC

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you go to Eunos, You will find out that the area under Kampong Ubi and bedok Reservior looks very differently. Most of the apartment flats is Kampong Ubi has an awful exterior theme (orange, brown and white). The plain white flats at Ubi Ave 2 contrast very differently from the vibrantly coloured exterior theme... Most of Kampong Ubi and Gayland Serai looked like slums for the fact. Wooden Goh still have the cheek to say that Marine Parade GRC is beautiful. Wooden Goh should see it for himself. I bet Hougang have better looking flats than those at Kampong Ubi.

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is talkin about few blocks just upgraded near the parkway, the rest he donch know.

Marine parade hawker cte soon will have food poisoning--thirty years no need to upgrade---becos easy walkovers what.

beautiful marine parade, hahaha.......laugh dead people !

When you go to Eunos, You will find out that the area under Kampong Ubi and bedok Reservior looks very differently. Most of the apartment flats is Kampong Ubi has an awful exterior theme (orange, brown and white). The plain white flats at Ubi Ave 2 contrast very differently from the vibrantly coloured exterior theme... Most of Kampong Ubi and Gayland Serai looked like slums for the fact. Wooden Goh still have the cheek to say that Marine Parade GRC is beautiful. Wooden Goh should see it for himself. I bet Hougang have better looking flats than those at Kampong Ubi.

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is talkin about few blocks just upgraded near the parkway, the rest he donch know.

Marine parade hawker cte soon will have food poisoning--thirty years no need to upgrade---becos easy walkovers what.

beautiful marine parade, hahaha.......laugh dead people !

Oh well the few blocks that are near Parkway (shophouses Blk 80-Blk 89 and the residential flats Blk 74-79) look like an eyesore to me... I can find better looking flats at Hougang by the way. Oh yeah we will hear food poisoning case there soon because the Town Coucil is too lazy to bother about the hawker centre that. Wooden Goh and his people walk over so easily that they didn't even know Marine Parade has turn to slums or brothels.

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Cock Tong, How dare you said Marine Parade is beautiful. Looks like you are paid millions to talk cock only

3434937068_0177b4c19a_o.jpg

3434942076_8583e7ccdc_o.jpg

3434942074_0a694b400d_o.jpg

3434942056_80646a6bf6_o.jpg

Last edited: