• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Witness needed for accident on 3 apr 09 along junction of jalan bahar toward PIE Tuas

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to appeal for eye witness for an accident which had happened at the junction of Jalan Bahar towards Tuas at about 5.38am on 3rd April 09.
Was told that the involved accident was an SAF land rover & a NTUC taxi. The driver of the taxi is badly injured & is now in high dependency unit of NUH.
When called to the traffic police, the IO told me no update as the driver is still not able to talk. When asked about has any witness board have been display near the accident scene for eyes wintness, I was told that there may be isn’t any need as that is a minor injury.
Those good for nothing cant even answer me when I question them base on what ground will it consider as serious case so a witness board will be display………. Today is already the 4th days……..

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Witness needed for accident on 3 apr 09 along junction of jalan bahar toward PIE

Hi bro, are you in anyway involve in that accident?? if not they would treat you like nobody. Get it??

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Witness needed for accident on 3 apr 09 along junction of jalan bahar toward PIE

land rover's driver??

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal

our sympathy to you?..who did you know it was a SAF land rover?

traffice police IO told me, but she just dont tell me from which unit..........

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

juz a query cum suggestion ...

can sum1, say, u urself, stand near ze spot of ze accident holding a huge board 2 appeal 4 witnesses? ... :smile: :confused: ...

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry to hear that. Hope your dad recovers soon.

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal

juz a query cum suggestion ...

can sum1, say, u urself, stand near ze spot of ze accident holding a huge board 2 appeal 4 witnesses? ... :smile: :confused: ...

i am thinking of doing that... then you guy will see my face on eveing news.... :smile:

Snipeshot08

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am thinking of doing that... then you guy will see my face on eveing news.... :smile:

Hiya bro

May be better to go post in car forums as there will be a higher chance of getting information.

Upz for you & speedy recovery to your dad :smile:

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hiya bro

May be better to go post in car forums as there will be a higher chance of getting information.

Upz for you & speedy recovery to your dad :smile:

thanks. will do so on the honda club forum.

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal

if your dad, uncle or who ever you know is driving ntuc taxi as part time. please tell them that they are NOT cover in any hospital insurance if they got into any accident, they will not be paid any single cent on medical bill.... also no MC claim........... just got to know this when i called up ntuc to check how to make claims for my dad......... only upon death or perm disable can claim some $.... please pass this message around as many part time driver is still not aware of this.... not sure other taxi company has the same policy..........

Last edited:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Farking police and the gov taking too long !

Next time any occurence just post it on a central database where everyone can assess !

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry to hear about this, I hope your dad's condition is improving.

How is your family in terms of financial support?

thanks Bro, his condition still remain critical. going for another operation later today.
the worst case, i will use advance cash from bank or talk to the hospital to pay by installments.

Snipeshot08

Alfrescian
Loyal

thanks Bro, his condition still remain critical. going for another operation later today.
the worst case, i will use advance cash from bank or talk to the hospital to pay by installments.

Bro, remember to list down all the daily activities in chronological order, e.g. how much time & money you or your family members have to spend to take care of your father, including all receipts and costs....this will facilitate your insurance claims at a much later stage :wink:

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would like to appeal for eye witness for an accident which had happened at the junction of Jalan Bahar towards Tuas at about 5.38am on 3rd April 09.
Was told that the involved accident was an SAF land rover & a NTUC taxi. The driver of the taxi is badly injured & is now in high dependency unit of NUH.
When called to the traffic police, the IO told me no update as the driver is still not able to talk. When asked about has any witness board have been display near the accident scene for eyes wintness, I was told that there may be isn’t any need as that is a minor injury.
Those good for nothing cant even answer me when I question them base on what ground will it consider as serious case so a witness board will be display………. Today is already the 4th days……..

no money no talk no Witness

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

i'm sorry for your dad and pray for him to recover soon. in my opinion, the traffic police will investigate althrough they may impress you otherwise based on my relative's case - she was knocked down by a van when crossing the pedestrain walk. if the other party has offended the traffic rules and caused the accident, you can sue them/their insurance for reimbursement of medical fee etc and compensation. this kind of investigation will take some time.

mengzai

Alfrescian
Loyal

is already 3 years............... still no witness.............
still dont know whao is right, who is wrong..............