• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkieland so fast already got 41 Zika cases, from FT workers, Fucking PAP.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Some Zika Cases Detected

the pap wants to feed Singaporeans with their "truths" abt Zika, Hep C, foreigners, etc and overwhelm them with Pokemon Go, Korean dramas, etc. That's why I say PAP is killing Singapore.

69.9% are blissfully deceived. To save Singapore, the other 30.1% are working hard to convert at least 20% of these blissfully ignorant Singaporeans by GE 2020

NO chance becos by then another 248 ooo new shitizen votes will be there to tilt the balance forever........... f trashes will be our lords and we are just minions in this fiefdom

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

The 69.9% are still happily believing what the pap says abt Zika situation in SG.

Those working at the Communicable Disease Centre know that we have more than 41 cases and the pap must know that many of us know the true situation

incl Roy Ngerng who worked there before his hands are tied n mouth gagged

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

My friends are all true Singaporeans too. We've known each other since our army days.

All of them trust the PAP completely. It is the PAP which has made Singapore what it is today.

Your "cycle" of friends must all be retards.

where to find so many sgian in Kiwiland??????????/ balls

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come you are not in the parliament?

I am not in parliament because I am not an arse licker. Period. Don't expect to change policies when 99% of them are yes men and being politically correct is more important than plain common sense. Anyway 70% voted for it. I did not. Go and find that liu tk and interview him. Hold him responsible. Where is him now? problem with such arrogant sinkies is that they think they are so smart but are actually cowards and idiots that ran and hide at first sign of trouble. Dengue hiv tb chikungkungha hep c and now zika. Hahhahha. They asked for it so why complain now.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
TB cases are now also spread to tiny tots by foreigners ... WTF are pappies importing TB tainted foreigners to cause harm to local populace?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
my mama shop said sold out wohh . How ? :biggrin:

MPK-2.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this fucktard.... he is 'glad' the errant construction company is implementing measures AFTER the breakout. No penalties on the construction company sia.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this fucktard.... he is 'glad' the errant construction company is implementing measures AFTER the breakout. No penalties on the construction company sia.

When we zika we will all be sad. When we mc we will all be glad! Go for help at NUH. Or go polyclinic. Insect repellent good for singapore.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When we zika we will all be sad. When we mc we will all be glad! Go for help at NUH. Or go polyclinic. Insect repellent good for singapore.

Singaporeans are really damn stupid.....get rid of that "insect" in the picture & you solve 99% of the virus problems...

jw5

Loyal
Singaporeans are really damn stupid.....get rid of that "insect" in the picture & you solve 99% of the virus problems...

Plus you will not have to hear him shouting like a samseng during election time. :biggrin:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well. I did warned about the dangers of all these stupid policies of building more condos ...A buffet feast for the mozzies. They cannot control dengue and now this.........

Its a well known fact (also posted by many in this forum before) that most major outbreaks of dengue (and now Zika)are related to construction sites and yet they cannot keep proper surveillance of these contractors .All these developers earning billions in REDAS very vocal when it comes to property cooling measures but when their construction sites are the source of diseases, no noise from them.

No political price to pay for this failure to prevent the breeding of mosquitoes and agony to so many?
The Marine Parade Town Council and Tin Pei Ling has no responsibility in this episode when a construction site within their purview has so many Zika cases-who is accountable?-TPL, MPTC, NEA, MOH?

70% says OK not to have blame culture and say lets move on and have our parks and linkways?

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ANOTHER "LAPSES" ANOTHER DELAY IN REPORTING-Singapore new and latest "FIRST"__

You all never saw Loong Kenna ZIKA and collapsed ah?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
MOH Minister Gan still keeping quiet like the SGH case.He think he got 70 % support so he can just keep quiet and sinkees will forget about it.
This Gan is good for nothing no contribution at all but he just lucky got elected on the PAP bandwagon.

He is following the Penang Cow school of government mah. i.e. Any bad news will cause "undue panic". So, from now on, mandate of the PAP is to keep every single bad news hidden so as not to cause panic. LOL.