• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Amazing Apple Products

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I left my iMac in the box for more than 2 years, having used it for 6 years. After subscribing to Singtel wifi for the first time, I decided to set up another workstation at home, in addition to all my Microshit stuff.

The iMac worked like magic. No sign that it had been idle for a good 2 half years.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I left my iMac in the box for more than 2 years, having used it for 6 years. After subscribing to Singtel wifi for the first time, I decided to set up another workstation at home, in addition to all my Microshit stuff.

The iMac worked like magic. No sign that it had been idle for a good 2 half years.

As we always hear the tagline......Get a Mac, you won't look back.
Have a MacBook Air, and Mac book pro, both more than 5 years....still in good working condition.
The iPhone I owned is pretty lasting too. Got a iPhone 4 that is still working well.......

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When u are charging skyhigh prices for 18months old technology,that bitch better be working after a nuclear blast and a emp shockwave and u beat the shit out of it with a sledgehammer.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to say that Apple without Steve Job is starting to lose its lustre. It now becomes a follower to Samsung in product design ideas. Give it a few more years, the phone business may go the way of Motorola and Nokia.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to say that Apple without Steve Job is starting to lose its lustre. It now becomes a follower to Samsung in product design ideas. Give it a few more years, the phone business may go the way of Motorola and Nokia.

the decline can be seen in the lack of discipline, product fragmentation, the increase in frequency on ios software updates and patches. used to be employees got fired for bugs and issues; now they remain on the job but are reckless and careless with releases. i'm going to cupertino to give them a scolding.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the decline can be seen in the lack of discipline, product fragmentation, the increase in frequency on ios software updates and patches. used to be employees got fired for bugs and issues; now they remain on the job but are reckless and careless with releases. i'm going to cupertino to give them a scolding.

If Steve is around, the lousy programmers will get fired immediately. He doesn't tolerate B team players.