• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat look at the queue for nathans wake

sabasaba

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB grassroots ship my mom to Ah Long National day rally she don't dare to tell me Ah Long has collapsed during his speech.

Now they ship busloads of primary school kids to Nathan funeral?

What kind of fake government is this?

Communist?

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
boh_lang_d_0.jpg

boh_lang_e_0.jpg

boh_lang_f_0.jpg

Today the 154th Prostitute Times reported that 19,000 people turned up at the Parliament House to pay their last respect to traitor & running dog.

You judge for yourself.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why nobody jump off building to join their 'beloved' Presidente cum Prata Chef in the other life?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
boh_lang_f_0.jpg

You judge for yourself.

19,000 over a 12 hour period, that's about 1584 folks per hour or about 27 folks per minute. In short, each person had about 2 seconds to walk past and take a bow of sort. But judging by the videos where you have groups of people coming in and taking a bow together, it didn't take much time. 19,000 folks? Teehee... You know I know lah... Massaged figures since that 4 million smiles campaign... A flop!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the last 3 photos cannot see the crowds?

Please show some crowds' photos to show the world how beloved he was. Lai that also must I teach journalists? Chye.

sabasaba

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you all intentionally post off peak periods crowds?

Still got people go is still not bad. Nathan is not even elected.

Maybe Tony Tan, Tan Cheng Bock and Tan Jee Say have more crowds.

Do you think you will have a crowd when you have your funeral?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
This does not follow PAP's storyline that SRN is well loved and does not look good on the pap

Time for PAP to activate the RCs, CCCs and ball carriers

they shud hv ordered all schools n construction companies to release all ah neh & banglas to attend the wake.......... stupid MIW

th

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never like to speak ill of the deceased.. but this guy is definitely a slimeball from young.

Textbook thief, jap collaborator, union spy, chief spy, silent president....

Will more revelations of his colourful past emerge?

lover of a 13 yr old Bengali girl..................

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is nothing but a familee plot..now prata family must be embarrassed for having the state funeral.

This one I agree with you. If private funeral, very few people attend is not so embarrassing because not many people would know about it.

But state funeral, very few attend, very pai seh leh.

Unless a President or a Prime Minister dies while in office, there is no need to have state funeral.

Even though I do not like LKY for some of his wrong policies, I think LKY fully deserved the state funeral we gave him last year. Nathan, on the other hand, was no way near the same class as LKY.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP getting desperate, very few people come to pay respects to Nathan that they had drag school kids to come during school hours. These school kids were in primary school or kindergarten when Nathan was president.

1472093869254413.jpg

1472093869609845.jpg

1472093869406689.jpg

thot we no longer hv child slaves here??

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the last 3 photos cannot see the crowds?

Please show some crowds' photos to show the world how beloved he was. Lai that also must I teach journalists? Chye.

got got
seventh month visitors cannot be seen so easily unless you got third eye....................