• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat look at the queue for nathans wake

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1472085616239281.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is that V Sundramoorthy in the line?

V your head!
Got moustache call father see ah Neh is footballer.

Haha they put up such long queue poles.....
Even low keyed GKS with his 'state assisted' funeral got longer queues and those were crowds standing under the hot sun.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quick...! activate te Grassroots and RC members now!

For 'bin choo' I guess they have no choice to but to bring in the bus loads from p a (phui!!!).....set up a seven month ker tai lah...or maybe a boom bay song and dance.... maybe, maybe some crowd will appear....so pathetic.....wayang....LOL LOL LOL....:smile:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hold your horses. Wait around noon, many buses had be chartered to bring thousands of employees from all unions, PA, civil serpents, etc, etc, to queue up.

Why do you think public session is on a weekday when boss can cancel all leaves so you MUST be on the bus if die die you need to hold on to your job in order to pay your mortgage for your pigeon hole? How else boss can get photographed in queue and get his promotion?

If public session on weekend, guess you will find more people in ION or Plaza Sing catching Pokemons.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
V your head!
Got moustache call father see ah Neh is footballer.

Haha they put up such long queue poles.....
Even low keyed GKS with his 'state assisted' funeral got longer queues and those were crowds standing under the hot sun.

The damn queue poles stretches way way back. I am assuming they learnt all of this from the lky funeral in anticipation of the crowds but they forgot one thing that is lky and nathan is really like the sky and the earth. I saw ppl crying outside the istana at lky funeral.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
he was the much-loved people's president. it is expected that thousands of people will queue overnight to pay the final respects. wtf, even the 70% knew that he was an useless clown.

The queue is shorter than the one outside State Courts for CHC trial.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If public session on weekend, guess you will find more people in ION or Plaza Sing catching Pokemons.

Easy lah....set the puki man next to the kwa char....sure the crowds will come....but.....whether they bow or not is a different question....some more better incentives are needed....pathetic wayang.....LOL.....LOL :smile: