• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PM Fainted - 1 week MC, Foreign worker, fractured hand 2 days MC

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you have cancer, you need a life of ZERO stress…..with the way this guy is carrying on, it aint looking good.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch out for updates on his facebook in the next 7 days.

I know of one who was retired and has nothing better to do every day than to update his facebook daily with nonsensical stuff like " this morning I brush my teeth.", " I went for a walk with my dog.", " Went to bed early.", " Woke up early. Brush teeth.", " Read the papers.". I don't know whether to feel happy or sad for him.

Should do smthg meaningful like catching pikachu

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is special lah. Doctor will ask him how many MC he wished to take. He said a week, signed and approved. If he said 2 months, also signed and approved. After MCs over, he is still the same - doing nothing (taking leaves, moving around shaking hands, invited for party celebrations, playing golf, facebooking, walk around smiling). Indeed very stressful life?

If he claimed to have fainted in Aircon room, has he ever think of those elderly collecting cardboard and cans under the afternoon sun? He is completely useless as compared to those old folks working hard for a living, with no stand-by doctors should they fall at the side of the road.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you see those wet patches at his arm pit when he waved goodbye to the crowd? I bet his underwear also wet with perspiration! :eek::eek::eek:

Talking of underwear, I wonder who washes his under when he's travelling?
His wifey? Is that why she accompanies him on most of his trips.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In all my life I have never heard of a adult male fainting in an air-conditioned room with no underlying illness. Fainting is rather common in hot weather or when exposed to the elements. Also women fainting due to monthly period is common whether indoors or outdoors.

Maybe he was having his period?....or his 'dad' was showing him, the 'visa' for the prataman & he thought it was for him, he fainted...later realised...

For a person of his age...fainting is not s VERY GOOD SIGN..despite the bull shit spin of the papers saying the doc give him an all clear...if all is really the good...he should be back at work immediately, no need 1 week rest... only the stupid 70% but these...

First, it can be some medical condition acting up, or medications he had been taking....at his age..medication for diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol etc..or even antibiotics when taken before meals or no meals....& diuretic drugs can cause a rapid loss of liquid..hence, dehydration...etc... FAINTING in aircond or not...at that age....the 'WARNING SIGN" IS ON..like the red flashing light in the car.....the one you never notice...till the ENGINE CONKED OUT!:p

or the wagyu beef & the rich food..."O'bummer" gave him....is now 'acting up'....:roll eyes: anyway..." the red light is flashing'...:eek:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imho, no difference if he is at work or on medical leave. He still screw things up badly.

A BG who can't take the heat as an officer cadet and yet became youngest BG?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very fishy indeed. roll back 2015, he was speaking in the non-air con environment of Raffles Place, under the sun during an election rally, he can tahan.
he stand and talk in an aircon condition, cannot tahan, and sweat buckets - see his wet armpits.
compared to his daddy, year after year speak a few hours during NDR, also ok, like that very weak leh...I worry.

Ok, you can say the limelight, the spot light all that shit shining at him very hot, you can have a fan right? Or don't telecast live next time...just play it over radio can liao.