• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PM Fainted - 1 week MC, Foreign worker, fractured hand 2 days MC

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
doctor got gif mc 4 not doing programming anot? ...

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro i would give it to him,it could be worst than u thought,a pre stroke is a stroke,hes gonna die regardless u put him on mc or not.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
When your Prime Ministar IS NOT on MC, what productive work does he personally do? He has so many ministars in the Prime Minister's Office and two deputies to run the country for him.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is probably stressed that despite his high salary, he has not been delivering the expected performance. 5 years ago he begged Singaporeans in the closing stage of the elections for a chance to fix things. There was some work and he got the votes in 2015 but it appears to be cosmetic. The SGH contamination was kept under wraps until after the GE2015 by his people and all these add up.

Now the less the convincing argument for a minority Malay President to keep Tan Cheng Bock away. Its taking its toll. Clearly on the track record he is now the worst leader we ever had.

Singapore PM Lee Hsien Loong remains highest paid country leader with $1.7m annual salary

JERIN-MATHEW By Jerin Mathew

March 28, 2015 08:04 GMT

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/singapore-...aid-country-leader-1-7m-annual-salary-1493952

US$1.70M / 12 months = US$141,666 pm / 4 wks = US$35,416 per wk x S$1.35 = S$48,000/- p wk

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is probably stressed that despite his high salary, he has not been delivering the expected performance. 5 years ago he begged Singaporeans in the closing stage of the elections for a chance to fix things. There was some work and he got the votes in 2015 but it appears to be cosmetic. The SGH contamination was kept under wraps until after the GE2015 by his people and all these add up.

Now the less the convincing argument for a minority Malay President to keep Tan Cheng Bock away. Its taking its toll. Clearly on the track record he is now the worst leader we ever had.

U are painting a picture that ur beloved master lee hsien loong has a heart and guilty conscience,but I remain by my previous hypothesis that lee hsien loong is a robot with no human emotions in need of a bull's heart.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
similar fainiting spells during NS be considered malingering,you be duly charged.

NS sinkie better deal with this..

If an ordinary conscript were just report sick and the MO found nothing wrong with him, he can already be charged with malingering! No need to even reach the fainting wayang stage yet!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In all my life I have never heard of a adult male fainting in an air-conditioned room with no underlying illness. Fainting is rather common in hot weather or when exposed to the elements. Also women fainting due to monthly period is common whether indoors or outdoors.

If an ordinary conscript were just report sick and the MO found nothing wrong with him, he can already be charged with malingering! No need to even reach the fainting wayang stage yet!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe... what does Pinky do when he's on MC anyway?

Watch out for updates on his facebook in the next 7 days.

I know of one who was retired and has nothing better to do every day than to update his facebook daily with nonsensical stuff like " this morning I brush my teeth.", " I went for a walk with my dog.", " Went to bed early.", " Woke up early. Brush teeth.", " Read the papers.". I don't know whether to feel happy or sad for him.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
In all my life I have never heard of a adult male fainting in an air-conditioned room with no underlying illness.

Exactly. When I analyzed the way he fainted, I instantly knew he wayang.

So what's the logical conclusion? Your Prime Ministar faked it for nefarious reasons.

Old Fart, his father, shed crocodile tears when he learned that Sinkieland had been ejected from the Federation.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
could PM Lee been hexed? Airport security had caused undued stress to ex Indon kompassus chief,suharto son in law..we all know how vindictive these indons are

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
serious questions: Who approves PM's Medical Leave? Who monitors that he is really on MC and not gallivanting at taxpayer's expense?