• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious LHL just collapsed on stage!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The correct thing for elected officials who are unwell is to resign and let someone healthy and robust take over.

Can a guy who collapse while giving a speech in aircond comfort lead a country and be paid the highest political salary in the world?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he has repeatedly said his doctors gave him clean bill of health......... why is he still on MC? Is he teaching others to malinger?

You know that the 'clean bill of health' is a lie.....he has the genes of a certain type of people...who is not hardworking enough...he has a clean bill of health.....he will tell the 'doc' f#%$% it...I go back to work....it proves either he is a liar or a malingerer...:rolleyes:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can a guy who collapse while giving a speech in aircond comfort lead a country and be paid the highest political salary in the world?

I don't believe Ive seen anything like it…..obama, trump, putin etc lead FAR more stressful lives, with far greater issues to manage than he does... and they seem to be able to cope pretty well….but then again, they don't have a history of cancer.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It goes to show these Hakka people are extremely greedy , power hungry and shameless :mad:
It runs in the famiLEE

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It goes to show these Hakka people are extremely greedy , power hungry and shameless :mad:
It runs in the famiLEE

KNN , how come got betting advert in my posting ? :rolleyes:
If they need to advertise , at the very fucking least pay me some moolah :oIo:
Don't hijack me post please :mad:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am curious whether a person without postrate can still have orgasm.

I believe you can CIM …without CIM.

"After radical prostatectomy you will no longer ejaculate when you orgasm, as the prostate and seminal vesicles, which make some of the fluid in the semen, are removed during the operation. Instead you may have a 'dry orgasm' where you feel the sensation of orgasm but don't ejaculate any semen."

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably not, as long as LHL can still walk and speak fluently. :wink:
But I suspect that he'll probably "promote" himself to SM and TCH to PM before the end of next year (2017), in order to "retire". :wink:

For a person who does not vote in GEs, you talk a lot of cock :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
The correct thing for elected officials who are unwell is to resign and let someone healthy and robust take over.

That is not the pappy way. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe you can CIM …without CIM.

"After radical prostatectomy you will no longer ejaculate when you orgasm, as the prostate and seminal vesicles, which make some of the fluid in the semen, are removed during the operation. Instead you may have a 'dry orgasm' where you feel the sensation of orgasm but don't ejaculate any semen."

That means mee siam mai hum is CERTIFIED IMPOTENT - so he does dry humping....& at National Day Rally...most likely had an orgasm & ejaculated...that is why he fainted...ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL is like a 不倒翁。

He sprang back to the rostrum after 20 mins and continued for another 15 mins. He looked sharper than ever. He even smiled as he left the stage.

There is hope.

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL is like a 不倒翁。

He sprang back to the rostrum after 20 mins and continued for another 15 mins. He looked sharper than ever. He even smiled as he left the stage.

There is hope.

There is hope for the pappies as their Leeder is a great, exceptional talent in directing a drama namely "Come back hero from Hell" on the stage and was successful in orchestrating the psychological effect of Stockholm Syndrome in 70% Sinkies' pig brains!

jw5

Loyal
LHL is like a 不倒翁。

There is hope.

Here is a picture.

134054054_1bcb31ed7c.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL is like a 不倒翁。

There is hope.

Do you know that one of the important criterias of joining PAP, is to be a good actor or actress. The PAP will not shortlist you if you don't possess that important element in you.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin:. I fell off from the chair, laughing .. but couldn't climb back up. Not 不倒翁。

LHL probably have a good laugh after the NDP rally. It's was a classic attention grabber.

It has often been reported that many fell asleep during his rally. This year, under his advisors suggestion, is to feign sick and throw the camera back to the audience so that he can scrutinise them when the rally is over. I believed, he has already caught a handful of them, within that short span of his rest behind the curtain, and probably more to come when he stares at them thru his computer screen.