• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious LHL just collapsed on stage!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Check-up at the SGH reveals no abnormalities. B Vivien declared that LHL's health is normal.

Good news!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thread is at rusok senja tak
Standby for omat senja tak
Hopefully not yakan diri or worst kelaur baris

Will there be a by-election in AMK GRC? ha ha ha ha....that will be? kapala pusing!....like him! what a wayang...a BG fainting in stage...why he does not faint, when he is being fed on wagyu beef?..oic!...he was constantly hydrated by fine wines....not the shitwater in a bottle...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will there be a by-election in AMK GRC? ha ha ha ha....that will be? kapala pusing!....like him! what a wayang...a BG fainting in stage...why he does not faint, when he is being fed on wagyu beef?..oic!...he was constantly hydrated by fine wines....not the shitwater in a bottle...

I think you mean ke belakang pusing. There is no kapala pusing ha ha ha
Kapala is construction industry head :biggrin:
Looks like can kelaur baris now .

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a wayang...a BG fainting in stage...
Or maybe it was neither a "wayang" nor dehydration, but simply a sign that his 64-year-old body is no longer strong and healthy enough to be an active PM, especially if he has to travel overseas so often and so far away (Mongolia in mid-July, then USA just two weeks later). :wink:

Latest Facebook profile photo posted yesterday:

Fainting/collapsing video in High Definition:

[video=youtube;CZOM6FjDPHU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZOM6FjDPHU[/video]

And here's my favourite analysis:
dehydration gimme a fucking break,does that look on that man's face look like dehydration?it was a look that goes beyond his usual blur cock dummy look,for a moment there hes completely forgotten who he was and where he was.his eyes was still open but communication has completely ceased between his brain and his synapses.it was the windows blue screen of death.either some powerful shit kicked in or he saw something he didnt want to see and his heart went into cardiac arrest or a major blood vessel burst in his brain.

dehydration.....wtf was he doing before that shit?24 click road march under the merciless singapore sun?how the fuck does one get dehydrated being in a aircon environment all day?his body temperature and heart rate is not elevated like u would doing extremely tenuous physical activity while rapidly losing water content,he would just feel a strong thirst thats all.dehydration from drinking too much alcohol?if i was feeling thirsty or dehydrated in a air con room,i would just ask for a glass or bottle of water to eliminate the thirst,not fucking spazz out like a zombie and kneel over dead.what kind of normal human being does that?
:p

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Or maybe it was neither a "wayang" nor dehydration, but a sign that his 64-year-old body is no longer strong and healthy enough to be an active PM, especially if he has to travel overseas so often and so far away (Mongolia in mid-July, then USA just two weeks later). :wink:

Latest Facebook profile photo posted yesterday:

Fainting/collapsing video in High Definition:

[video=youtube;CZOM6FjDPHU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZOM6FjDPHU[/video]

And here's my favourite analysis:

:p

Last time my grandma stand in front of living room lecture the whole bunch of us for 2 hrs straight also never faint. Evidently lhl is made of weaker stuff than my late granny - bless her heart, she was 10 times the man lhl is

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time my grandma stand in front of living room lecture the whole bunch of us for 2 hrs straight also never faint. Evidently lhl is made of weaker stuff than my late granny - bless her heart, she was 10 times the man lhl is
If it's true that LHL was so clever that he managed to become a:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Senior_Wrangler_(University_of_Cambridge)#Senior_Wranglers_since_1910
that would mean that he inherited very good genes for his brain, but not so good genes for the rest of his body. :wink:

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That 's a possible explanation.... could it be that he was lectured by his wife in the living room for 2 hours straight before he went to deliver the ND rally ?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
he has repeatedly said his doctors gave him clean bill of health......... why is he still on MC? Is he teaching others to malinger?