• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious LHL just collapsed on stage!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
His body was shaking before he collapsed.
Help arrived fast and the audience don't seemed to be alarmed,
and someone started to clap and the rest follow.
This might be his FINAL warning, final wake-up call to RESIGN!
I like the part Pinky mimicking Farage saying "I quit" or something to that effect... I thought it was for real... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
By the way, I hope I've managed to outdo myself! :wink: :o
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233492-The-stationary-flat-Earth&p=2493627#post2493627
Please start more threads. Aim to outdo yourself all the time. Good luck!

Attachments

• courtyardusersbrowsing1106h.jpg
    courtyardusersbrowsing1106h.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 1,163
  • courtyardusersbrowsing1102h.jpg
    courtyardusersbrowsing1102h.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 1,210
Last edited:

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I also saw him swaying to his right.

Maybe because he told half truth or lied? I admit that his speech had put me to slumber and was awakened by the sound of the falling of the mic on TV.

However, I reviewed CNA footage of the incident on youtube etc and note that he was describing how PAP policies were inclusive of minority races ("expand common space"). The truth in this statement is tenuous in so far that the purpose of the GRC system is to help PAP "find top talent" (quote GCT) I.e. make it difficult for opposition parties to compete/ win successfully and as a consequence, an almost guarantee win pass (I.e. 'make space for') for PAP political newbies to a seat in parliament.

Perhaps the NCMP system can be modified to TAKE OVER (I.e. REPLACE) the GRC system of elections and NMP system be applied so that say MUIS can appoint it's representative to achieve the best voice for minorities.

Thus maybe LHL was a victim of bad karma in so far that he concealed the TRUTH that the purpose of GRC method of elections was for PAP to find "top talent" (according GCT that is).

'Without some assurance of a good chance of winning at least their first election, many able and successful young Singaporeans may not risk their careers to join politics,' Mr Goh Chok Tong, June 2006 ['GRCs make it easier to find top talent: SM'].
Intoparliamentjpg.jpg
[Pict= [URL=http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2012/04/disassembling-grc-benefits-pap-1/]Disassembling GRC system benefits PAP (Part 1 of 3)[/URL]]

Last edited:

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video]https://www.facebook.com/theonlinecitizen/videos/10154509628981383/[/video]

He slurred while talking halfway through, then fell towards the right and the camera moved away tactfully and timely......

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In your face, opposition cocksuckers! PM Lee will be back to finish his speech! Pastor Rony's prayers really work!

JUST IN: DPM Tharman Shanmugaratnam says PM Lee Hsien Loong is fine; he had been feeling a little faint and is resting now, but would like to finish his speech. http://bit.Iy/2bs4Sso

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does not look good at all. Think he must have suffered a stroke. The two microphones and counter were shaking.

[video=youtube;SVDDMAvhcuc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVDDMAvhcuc[/video]

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video]https://www.facebook.com/theonlinecitizen/videos/10154509628981383/[/video]

He slurred while talking halfway through, then fell towards the right and the camera moved away tactfully and timely......

they should have used '7-second delay telecast', if thing like this happen viewers will not notice a thing

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PM Lee is fine! Lucky for us and Singapore. Otherwise, I would have to dump my shares and buy more gold the moment the stock market opens.

UPDATE: The Prime Minister's Office says that PM Lee Hsien Loong was feeling unsteady because of prolonged standing, heat and dehydration. His heart is fine and he did not have a stroke.
Earlier, DPM Tharman Shanmugaratnam said that PM Lee was "feeling a little faint" and will be back to resume his National Day Rally speech. The full story: http://bit.Iy/2b8vang

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What would the PAPzis do without fair weather supporters like you!

PM Lee is fine! Lucky for us and Singapore. Otherwise, I would have to dump my shares and buy more gold the moment the stock market opens.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
must b the 7th month spirit in the air!!!!

finally.... prata man dont know the road down, he need walking gps.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

he must b farking unimprt. if obama just sneeze, dow jone would hv fallen by 15% point n nikkei fall by 30

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What would the PAPzis do without fair weather supporters like you!

People like us are the real builders of modern Singapore. Look at Ah Gong, SR Nathan and many of the capable PAP leaders. If they were as inflexible as you morons, they would be as useless to Singapore as chee and jbj. For all that they went through, they achieved nothing of significance for Singapore and Singaporeans. On the other hand, look at the accomplishment of other PAP leaders like the dead ong teng cheong and tan cheng bock. They like to boast about their principles, but they too know how to trim their sails and join the right ship.