• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious LHL just collapsed on stage!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMO, it's a setup for the ascent of his son THE RED ONE.

wait!! cannot be so obvious....

probably announce a seatwarmer first b4 RED ONE'S ascent. who could that karchng heater be?

clue: mickey mouse chan

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shouldn't be a stroke. Maybe fatigue from working so hard to lead sinkies.

If it was a stroke, he would be carried out like Ah Heng already.

about 5 minutes before the incident, his face is visibly contorted, he repeated part of his speech and he paused as if he is thinking very hard. then he collpased.
he is too agitated? Or he has a dizzy spell? I thought only gals during their menses have dizzy spells?

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many attendees at the rally, grassroots leaders I presume, are making the best of the situation. They are tucking themselves to the food laid out at the reception oblivious LHL's condition.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many attendees at the rally, grassroots leaders I presume, are making the best of the situation. They are tucking themselves to the food laid out at the reception oblivious LHL's condition.

honestly i would do the same if i had been there since 4 plus 5? and worst, i don't know when he will come back on and hence, don't know when it will end.
don't eat now, i starve or i collapse how?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not to worry! I have already called my brother Rony Tan. With his blessing and anointing our beloved Ah Loong will be up on his feet in no time

mee_siam_hum

Alfrescian
Loyal
傻楞二屄李阿斗3pm now busy removing Hum 蚶 from his Mee Siam Speech
Too much Hums inside fucking Meet Siam he just Choked Dead on Hums!