• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat read this for laughs J schoolling going to sign new deal with NIKE

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take note this is a fake news website so don't mention that the news isn't real. Niggers.

http://m1rror.com/joseph-schooling-confirmed-signing-the-biggest-endorsement-deal-in-nike-history/

Joseph Schooling confirmed signing the biggest endorsement deal in Nike history
Nike has signed Joseph Schooling to a lifetime deal, ESPN’s Darren Rovell reports.

The contract is the largest single-athlete deal in Nike’s 46-year history. It also marks the first time that Nike has officially given a lifetime deal.

Joseph Schooling, who is entering a new phase of his career, is reportedly billed to earn as much as $30 million annually.

According to Rovell, Schooling’s new deal “easily surpasses” the 10-year, $300 million deal Kevin Durant signed with Nike in 2014.

SportsOneSource reports that Schooling will have his own signature shoe line with Nike and is expected to wear them for all his track events, and Forbes predicts a $340 million sales from Schooling’s customised shoes annually.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont even know who kevin durant is and ur telling me j schooling is going to earn more than him?what bullshit,what are the article's sources?

fucking retarded,world of sports is truly retarded.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if he gets $10 million annually for life, that would set him for life. He can tear his sinkee citizenship up immediately.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont even know who kevin durant is and ur telling me j schooling is going to earn more than him?what bullshit,what are the article's sources?

fucking retarded,world of sports is truly retarded.

you dumb retarded nigger. Kevin durant is a great NBA player but not as good as stephen curry or Lebron James.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if he gets $10 million annually for life, that would set him for life. He can tear his sinkee citizenship up immediately.

wahahahahaaha 10 million annually for life?who he think he is?tiger woods?david beckham?90 percent of olympic champions end up working minimum wage jobs,back to mcdonalds grill u go schooling!!!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ark-ually hor, I not even surprise, in fact I expected, many endorsements for JS worth millions of dollars soon, once he turned Pro in US.

I will be surprised he remain a Sinkie!

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ark-ually hor, I not even surprise, in fact I expected, many endorsements for JS worth millions of dollars soon, once he turned Pro in US.

I will be surprised he remain a Sinkie!

Actually given his Olympic performance, achieved using his own family resources, without the pappies support, the chances of him remaining a royal Singaporean is getting less and less. Likely, now that he goes to US for four more years, he is likely to remain there, and then develop his career and success from there.

This is not surprising considering the environment and governing ideology fostered by the pappies - you are not one of our doggies, where your success or FAILURE is determined by us, solely. Thus, you die your own business. But, if you ever achieve any iota of success, the credit goes to us and you must share any monetary gains with us, and from now on, come under our system and we will decide for you your further success or failure, depending on your obedience. Any rational and thinking person will not accept such control freak doggie culture.....:(

Just look at Sim WH and a few other outstanding Singaporean musicians, scientists, entrepreneurs ...all never stayed back and remain tied to the pappy system, all choose to further their development and successes in other lands.....

Anyway, whatever way he chooses, it is his life to lead...we have only eyes to see.....:smile:

Last edited: