• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chinese diplomat tells Sinkapore to stay out of Sourh China Sea disputes

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The chinks always outnumbered the tartars 5 to 1 or 10 to 1 throughout history, but yet lost most of the time to them. Chinks are over-rated in fighting, be it in war or in martial arts. Most chinks can't fight well to save their own balls. They better stick to parades and choreograph dancing like wushu performances.

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We chinks are over rated in fighting and can only do parades and wushu performances.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
With a little bit of luck we'll piss of the chinks so they all finally fuck off from here for good.

Never met a mainland ching chong who ever made the world a cooler, smarter, better place…except for making tons of shit cheaper than the civilised world what have they done?

good job my fellow chinese dog we chinks make the world worse!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was the emperor with no clothes himself that shared this and there was no need to have an inquiry of any sort. The guy without even realising it implicated himself and the folly that he created. Even more interesting is that we set up an equivalent of HDB and CPF to support the industrialisation and investment part programme with building and staff. All handed over for free.

thats actually a brilliant tai chi move….did anyones ass get hauled over the coals for this debacle? Guess not…..what a useless opposition.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
What China is looking for is a official recognition of its status as a rising super power and regional overlord - Old World politics. Gone are the days when a small kingdom sends over 100 slaves, bounty from their land and King's youngest daughter for peace and protection. The Vietnamese being the minions that they are, first sent the French scurrying back home and then sent the mighty Americans home with their tails between their legs. Afghanistan handed the Russians their arse and send them back thru the same bridge they came thru.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What China is looking for is a official recognition of its status as a rising super power and regional overlord - Old World politics. Gone are the days when a small kingdom sends over 100 slaves, bounty from their land and King's youngest daughter for peace and protection. The Vietnamese being the minions that they are, first sent the French scurrying back home and then sent the mighty Americans home with their tails between their legs. Afghanistan handed the Russians their arse and send them back thru the same bridge they came thru.

Philippines should do the same to China. A bit of sabre rattling is all that is needed to send China scurrying for cover.

The Chinese have never had the stomach for a real battle with a foreign power. The PLA's only skill is in the slaughtering of its own citizens.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Philippines had already muddied the Chinese reputation as a regional bully by going for international arbitration. Shortly after Laos capitulated as Chairman of Asean by making it clear that China threatened over a common statement on the issue. No one from Asean nor the regional will engage in military action because it is no longer fashionable and they just do not have bench strength even for a minor skirmish. So it will be a strategy of raising their heads over the parapet and making the occasional noise as victim of a bully.

I suspect they are all playing the long game as none of them has anything to lose at the moment as they have no absolutely no control over the South China Sea. Unlike Africa where China offered bribes in terms of infrastructure building and hard currency, none of the others are prepared to gone down the line except maybe Najib as he needs to be rescued.

Philippines should do the same to China. A bit of sabre rattling is all that is needed to send China scurrying for cover.

The Chinese have never had the stomach for a real battle with a foreign power. The PLA's only skill is in the slaughtering of its own citizens.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
taiwanese client?

You nigger that's common knowledge but i didn't know the drugs you supply to your fellow inmate who comes from taiwan and fucks you ass in return to protect you from the rest of the boys = taiwanese client.

You fucking bastard mother chow chee bye kan lan jiao. You dare to meet up with me today or not? Otherwise, do you want me to break your fingers so that you can't ever type again. Bloody bastard. No guts say no guts lah. I'd always want a man-to-man fight with you, but you never have the guts to accept this challenge. You bloody kuniang bastard.:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kan Ni Nah Bu Eh Chow Chee Bye Jah_rastafar_I. Meet me for a fight lah. No balls kuniang. Only knows how to type with the keyboard.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was told by my Taiwanese client in Kunshan that when LKY went to complain to Beijing about the adjacent New Suzhou Industrial Park which was being offered at half the price to investors, they would just give a bloody excuse to say that the area concern is not under their jurisdiction, but is instead decided by the local municipal/provincial government. What the fuck is the central government for in this case?

A cheat will always remain a cheat.

This is something that always have puzzled me, the Taiwanese for some reason love investing in Suzhou and its adjacent areas - Jaxing, Huzhou and so on. I've been all over Jiangsu, not that impressed at the end of the day. Overpopulation, jammed traffic lanes and pollution.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Might is right, we can't do shit about what these yellowed skinned ah nehs want in the South Ah neh Sea.

this is not might is right. PAC's award has no value. An arbitration requires consent of all parties. China did not agree to have the issue of their sovereignty over the island arbitrated. The award is null and void. It was just a political shenanigan by the USA with Philippines as its pawn.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Neither has Phillipines.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is not might is right. PAC's award has no value. An arbitration requires consent of all parties. China did not agree to have the issue of their sovereignty over the island arbitrated. The award is null and void. It was just a political shenanigan by the USA with Philippines as its pawn.

The Nine-Dash (then ten, eleven but who is counting anyway?) line was unilateral and never really had any historical basis whatsoever. The commies found KMT's so called 'map' after the civil war and just put their name on it now after the KMT had to run with their tails wrangling to Taiwan. When i was in Chinkland, the level of propaganda in the state broadcast CCTV was atrocious, apparently every uninhabited from Diaoyu Islands all the way to even a single rock found in the South China Sea now 'belongs' to China and it is the sacred duty of every Chink to defend it to the very last man.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow honorary Chinese dog, we chinks cannot fight outsiders only ourselves

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You fucking bastard mother chow chee bye kan lan jiao. You dare to meet up with me today or not? Otherwise, do you want me to break your fingers so that you can't ever type again. Bloody bastard. No guts say no guts lah. I'd always want a man-to-man fight with you, but you never have the guts to accept this challenge. You bloody kuniang bastard.:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Stfu winners the pig you should be called losers. You're so cowardly even a baby could beat you

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the fact that philipines and these countries including singapore are talking so much smack shows that china is being way too soft and not exerting her authority enough,she should roll in her tanks in like russia into crimea and give the whiners a taste of whats it like to live in a iron curtain.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Nine-Dash (then ten, eleven but who is counting anyway?) line was unilateral and never really had any historical basis whatsoever. The commies found KMT's so called 'map' after the civil war and just put their name on it now after the KMT had to run with their tails wrangling to Taiwan. When i was in Chinkland, the level of propaganda in the state broadcast CCTV was atrocious, apparently every uninhabited from Diaoyu Islands all the way to even a single rock found in the South China Sea now 'belongs' to China and it is the sacred duty of every Chink to defend it to the very last man.

All the countries now in territory dispute with China were previously vassals of China,

In 1950 (if my memory serves me correctly), there was meeting called by US in which South China Sea was then carved out to various states. China was not invited to the meeting.

Diayu is definitely Chinese territory. The Japanese (with US backing) started stirring shit when the mayor of Tokio bought the island from a Jap citizen, when that guy do not even own the island.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was advising my China Pal. I tell them all these Propaganda shit is to drum up so that you support them in Nationalistic movement. You ladies are here to make a living, if China start and win the war. What does that benefit you and how does that benefit you ? Everyone has their purpose. You aren't in that circle and you stand to benefit next to nothing. You are just a Peasant . She went away quietly. i was thinking if she was angry

After 5 minute, she reappeared in wearing the lingerie i bought her.

Me : Wow
She : Do i look good in this ? How do i look ?
Me : You look FANTASTIC (I was thinking Even My wife can't hold a candle even she is older then my wife

After some kiss kiss and foreplay into real action

Me : You look really good
She : Do i really look better then your wife in this ?
Me : PIAKING Away ... piak PIak ...
Me : You are just a 草民 (Peasant)

Then i piak harder

She : Huh Huh ... ( 你好坏,你真的好坏)You are so notti !!! 

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thats why i have no qualms in fucking those KTV girls in GZ and SH....and i use degradatory language on them.
my way of gettng back at their leaders' bullying ways in S China Sea

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the countries now in territory dispute with China were previously vassals of China,

In 1950 (if my memory serves me correctly), there was meeting called by US in which South China Sea was then carved out to various states. China was not invited to the meeting.

Diayu is definitely Chinese territory. The Japanese (with US backing) started stirring shit when the mayor of Tokio bought the island from a Jap citizen, when that guy do not even own the island.

after the end of world war 2, based on "General Order No.1", the Japanese forces in the South China Sea were supposed to surrender to the USA Army Pacific Command. in the end, China's Navy forces accepted Japan's surrender there on behalf of the USA. based on China's control of the various islands and reefs there, they drawn the 11 Dash line in 1947 and included it under their territory with the USA approval. prior to that, France protested against China's presence there but the USA sided with China and end of issue.

in a way, China's possessions in the South China Sea were supposed to be their just rewards for being one of the big four Allied powers which contributed the most to winning world war 2.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo ah neh help axis kok gah got flee gway png or not

in a way, China's possessions in the South China Sea were supposed to be their just rewards for being one of the big four Allied powers which contributed the most to winning world war 2.