• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 男人不坏,女人不爱。真的吗?

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal
尽量发挥想象力让自己进入一个神秘的世界里去,然后放松心情和感官享受每一刻的欢愉和美好……朦胧的氛围可以让一个人沉醉在若即若离的梦幻之中,久久不想回到现实世界。

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
尽量发挥想象力让自己进入一个神秘的世界里去,然后放松心情和感官享受每一刻的欢愉和美好……朦胧的氛围可以让一个人沉醉在若即若离的梦幻之中,久久不想回到现实世界。

保护神哥,梦无法代替他对我”坏”的甜蜜。。。

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Problem is I can be a bad ass myself so where shall I find another bad ass? I shall typed in English so I don't have to translate for others.

hugs 姐。我也同意您的说法。”坏”的男人有好多吸引力。:)

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is ok, apparently you are not as sinkie/mudlander as i and ginfreely are

You are lying again mudlander. Puki is not sinkie vocab, only mudlander vocab. Of course I am not talking about Malays or those who took Malay as second language but Sporeans around 50 and below do not have this word in vocab. I only know such words from this forum when loser mudlander shit Sinkie clone Glockman pasted all the puki cake photos.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Problem is I can be a bad ass myself so where shall I find another bad ass? I shall typed in English so I don't have to translate for others.

Of course you are bad ass hypocrite who called others zombie but ownself post at around 4.30 am. Go find your fellow bad ass hypocrite mudlander mate.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are lying again mudlander. Puki is not sinkie vocab, only mudlander vocab. Of course I am not talking about Malays or those who took Malay as second language but Sporeans around 50 and below do not have this word in vocab. I only know such words from this forum when loser mudlander shit Sinkie clone Glockman pasted all the puki cake photos.

We should be friends, like Najib and ah loong. I can pretend you are the dragonboy :smile: