• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The winners and losers of the forum (regarding Claire, Joanne)

Delightful Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly we can see who is able to chill and be cool, and who are the losers who take everything too seriously.

Doesn't matter whether Claire or Joanne what gender they are. Just talk cock sing song can already. No need everything so serious.

Those who insulted Claire or Joanne are the losers of the forum. They are people like tonychat, flatearther, Thick Face Black Heart. These are likely jobless people who are also losers in real life.

Also there is another big time loser chootchew who cannot hold a decent conversation with any female, or for that matter any living creature in God Green Earth. His words are the words of a brainless twit, very shallow, not funny at all, super stupid and brainless. He is a bag of filthy slime also, and I bet in real life he is a big time world champion at losing. Why you like 10 year old school boy, chootchew?

Those who managed to be chill and cool, to engage in light banter and TCSS are the winners. They are people like eatshitndie, wikiphile, etc. Even Ralder also tone down and know how to play cool. These people will win in real life because they can be chill and steady.

Way to go chaps! As for chootchew and fellow losers, big thumb down.

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly we can see who is able to chill and be cool, and who are the losers who take everything too seriously.

Doesn't matter whether Claire or Joanne what gender they are. Just talk cock sing song can already. No need everything so serious.

Those who insulted Claire or Joanne are the losers of the forum. They are people like tonychat, flatearther, Thick Face Black Heart. These are likely jobless people who are also losers in real life.

Also there is another big time loser chootchew who cannot hold a decent conversation with any female, or for that matter any living creature in God Green Earth. His words are the words of a brainless twit, very shallow, not funny at all, super stupid and brainless. He is a bag of filthy slime also, and I bet in real life he is a big time world champion at losing. Why you like 10 year old school boy, chootchew?

Those who managed to be chill and cool, to engage in light banter and TCSS are the winners. They are people like eatshitndie, wikiphile, etc. Even Ralder also tone down and know how to play cool. These people will win in real life because they can be chill and steady.

Haha! Aren't you also taking matters too seriously by starting a new thread just to call out winners and losers? Think about it :smile:

I however agree with you on the losers. Hawkeye1819 also started a whole thread dedicated to insulting Claire and insinuating an improper relationship with Froggy. Very likely, he is someone who lets scroobal use his account as pointed out by other people in the forum. Either way, big time loser too.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Siao ah. I'd already declared multiple times that I'm a fearless sinkie loser.
I only keen to hold slim waist and not what decent conversation with gays and fattie bom bom here.

Find out more about OBE !

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is unlike for a loser to be fearless.
possible?

I would say is uncommon but there are.

A fearful sinkie loser need to show the society their wealth, success, career, social & marital status e.g. by holding supervisory position, owning cars etc
A fearless sinkie loser choose to take up lesser responsibility role even they are capable to be promoted.

A fearful sinkie loser fears losing their job. A fearless one terminate themselves from their job.

Some more ....need to draw a table to compare.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is unlike for a loser to be fearless.
possible?

Basically a fearless sinkie loser try their best to stay away from slavery concept becos human are supposed to be equal. Even when employed as a worker, fearless loser will not bow to their reporting officer. They carry out their duty properly stated in their employment terms. Any mistreating a fearful one will bow whereas fearless will not.

Most ultimate difference is fearless sinkie loser is not afraid to die .

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a sinkie loser and i fear that i will lose my sinkie loser status

u can never lose ur sinkie loser status,its in ur blood,its printed over ur forehead in big bold letter "LOSER".its like a aura,a unmistakable stench.

many sinkies develop a sense of superiority because deep down they know their genes are loserish.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

stop making excuses bitch,people like eatshitndie plays with everyone jokes with everyone,but it doesnt change the fact that people like claire and joanne are unnatural unholy spawns,freaks of nature,im not dumb but i do not understand,why she walk like woman and talk like a man.they can act all coquettishly and finger their chichis and act all PMSish like a woman and imagine my cock in their wombs but when they whip out that thick fat sausage from beneath their legs under their swimsuit,u know theres gonna be hell to pay.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wait a minute.

you are saying the when you have a female named nick and tell everyone that these nicks are lady. and you use this nick to give a judgement on others?

Anyone can say that they are female and has a pussy.

what i don't understand is why a person with a dick like to create a female nick and tell everyone he is a female, is totally beyond me. If someone is smart enough to see through your bullshit and bash you for insulting their intelligence m, just like PAP insulting the intelligence of the whole sinkie population, you call that being too smart.

If TS is the one who create those nicks, i suggest you go in front of the mirror and ask yourself if you need to severe your dick.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on, don't be a prude. Uncle v lonely, want to meet new friends leh

U into ah gua.
There is one at cruise thread a HIV carrier who got it after
Asking free fuck from Thai prostitute.
Can pm him.he stay in mother flat alone.richoil aka perverted bastard