• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Anybody making to move to JB to settle down?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
losers like you who only complain about bad things and dun have the creativity to solve problem will try to put anything positive out of the window. You will never have luck whatsoever. I am happy to say that i dun have associates who behave like you and are doing very well in life. And yes, my associates also encounter tons of issues and problem and one by one , they solve it using their creativity.

Yeah right please help me to solve my problem by telling me who are the JB gangsters that you claimed are marking me. I also want to be creative to nail these people into jail for any stinky crime they did. Talk is cheap lah, just like you always scolding sinkies to turn a blind eye to PAP but you also turn a blind eye to injustice yourself by not telling me who are the JB gangsters and what stinky crime they did. So next time don't talk so loud, you also a hypocrite with double standard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey at least you understand these barbarian neighbours problem cannot be resolved by being creative. Only brute force or guns will work on barbarians who see nothing wrong with their actions. I admit I don't have both and so lost.

And you are so correct about them blasting music after I spoke to them about their dogs. That was the start of more things to come and believe it or not i didn't realise they were targeting me by blasting music until much later. Same with them playing firecrackers at the side of the house. All I thought are their normal local behaviour. That was how much faith I have in the goodness of people. Never did I expect there are such evil neighbours talking to them nicely about the wrong they did can have such damn evil reactions. Really horrible people with big sense of entitlement to do wrong and evil to others.

I had such neighbours before. I solved it not by being louder than them or wasting time arguing with them. I talked to them nicely and they brushed me off. After that, I solved the problem simply by being way more aggressive and assertive than they were.

If they dumped one piece of garbage in front of my property, I will dump two pieces of garbage in front of theirs. If they blast music at night to disturb the peace, I will blast my music back at them and I will disrupt any private parties they host on their estate.

They confronted me, and when one guy pushed me on the shoulder to assert dominance, I responded by giving him a tight slap, punch and kicks that knocked him to the ground. I challenged his watching family to go get parang or get some friends for a fight, and I would do the same. The authorities deemed this a personal squabble and told us to settle it ourselves as no one was badly hurt besides his hurt pride.

After that, they backed off and were much better behaved. Since then, we had no further trouble until we both eventually sold our places at different timing and relocated.

You don't resolve your problems with unreasonable neighbours with logic, debates and reason. You resolve it by being more hardened and aggressive than they are. Grow some balls. Your neighbours are picking on you because they identified you as ball-less.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey at least you understand these barbarian neighbours problem cannot be resolved by being creative. Only brute force or guns will work on barbarians who see nothing wrong with their actions. I admit I don't have both and so lost.

And you are so correct about them blasting music after I spoke to them about their dogs. That was the start of more things to come and believe it or not i didn't realise they were targeting me by blasting music until much later. Same with them playing firecrackers at the side of the house. All I thought are their normal local behaviour. That was how much faith I have in the goodness of people. Never did I expect there are such evil neighbours talking to them nicely about the wrong they did can have such damn evil reactions. Really horrible people with big sense of entitlement to do wrong and evil to others.

I once had faith in the goodness of people.

Now, I deal with assholes by being an even bigger asshole to them. That usually works far more often than talking nicely to them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah right please help me to solve my problem by telling me who are the JB gangsters that you claimed are marking me. I also want to be creative to nail these people into jail for any stinky crime they did. Talk is cheap lah, just like you always scolding sinkies to turn a blind eye to PAP but you also turn a blind eye to injustice yourself by not telling me who are the JB gangsters and what stinky crime they did. So next time don't talk so loud, you also a hypocrite with double standard.

Who the fuck gives a shit about your problem. I am talking about being creative to solve your own fucking problem, not begging others to help you. You are fucking useless. Luckily i stay away from sinkie loser like you.

Go fuck yourself dead if you cannot solve your own problem.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who the fuck gives a shit about your problem. I am talking about being creative to solve your own fucking problem, not begging others to help you. You are fucking useless. Luckily i stay away from sinkie loser like you.

Go fuck yourself dead if you cannot solve your own problem.

Selfish hypocrite diam lah. I wish you one day meet injustice and other people do not lift a finger to help you. At least I have done my part in life to help others who met injustice. Shame on you stinky sinkie bastards ################## who turned a blind eye to injustice and some more insult others who need help.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once had faith in the goodness of people.

Now, I deal with assholes by being an even bigger asshole to them. That usually works far more often than talking nicely to them.

Me too now I have zero faith in the goodness of mudlander dogs and stinky sinkie bastards. All deserved whatever shit dish out to them.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
losers like you who only complain about bad things and dun have the creativity to solve problem will try to put anything positive out of the window. You will never have luck whatsoever. I am happy to say that i dun have associates who behave like you and are doing very well in life. And yes, my associates also encounter tons of issues and problem and one by one , they solve it using their creativity.
and you believe this whining fatfugs :confused:. the info is all gleaned from the jb forum (and facebook), so take it with a shovel of salt...
But I thought she's a woman?
Furthermore, she's living in JB, where there's much less law and order, right? :confused:
absolutely korekt, it should be clit-less and no proof that fatfugs is living there...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
and you believe this whining fatfugs :confused:. the info is all gleaned from the jb forum (and facebook), so take it with a shovel of salt...

absolutely korekt, it should be clit-less and no proof that fatfugs is living there...

How's your wife's clitoris size after serving 10000 MALAYSIAN INDIANS?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am not here to believe anyone say anything here. I am here to spot low life sinkie shit behaviour. If a person who cannot solve his own problem using his own creativity, he does not deserve to have a life. And i found one here, a real sinkie loser.

I am also here to educate myself on what type of people i should avoid and it helps me to progress in life in peace and joy. I also learn to choose the type of people that i associate with.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not here to believe anyone say anything here. I am here to spot low life sinkie shit behaviour. If a person who cannot solve his own problem using his own creativity, he does not deserve to have a life. And i found one here, a real sinkie loser.

I am also here to educate myself on what type of people i should avoid and it helps me to progress in life in peace and joy. I also learn to choose the type of people that i associate with.

What sinkie low life behaviour? Even police also got ask people for info to catch criminals. So police is low life to do that? You are a stinky sinkie bastard hypocrite caught with double standard. Nobody can do everything yourself. Scold sinkies who are indifferent to injustice while you yourself are also indifferent. Proven beyond doubt lah selfish hypocrite. No need to give more excuses.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

good to be discerning and let the lying, whining, self-sympathizing, fatfugging losers sort their own problems who only brought it on themselves :smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
good to be discerning and let the lying, whining, self-sympathizing, fatfugging losers sort their own problems who only brought it on themselves :smile:

Fuck you lah coward LIAR mudlander dog exactly like my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours who can lie without batting an eyelid they didn't throw the litter, dog poo etc. All I ownself throw and brought on myself one?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you lah coward LIAR mudlander dog exactly like my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours who can lie without batting an eyelid they didn't throw the litter, dog poo etc. All I ownself throw and brought on myself one?
you should be grateful and thank your neighbours for feeding bitches like you :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our resident jiu hu kia Tonychat trying to advertise matland for his UMNO masters again!

He is an ignorant sinkie lah who don't even know the evil, cruel and Untrustworthy nature of mudlanders like my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours.

Last edited: