• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Malaysia got silver medal for women diving!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read that if a Malaysian wins a gold medal they will receive RM$1,000,000 & a lifelong monthly pension of RM$5,000/month. Will probably also get a Datok title:smile:

Anyone know what kind of incentive a Sporean will get:confused:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malaysia is so much better than sinkieland.. And it is so easy for any Singaporeans to just pack their bags and move to Malaysia.. Only walk across the causeway.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Our olympic medal should be coming. We spent millions to hire the best foreign talents around. Just wait for it.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read that if a Malaysian wins a gold medal they will receive RM$1,000,000 & a lifelong monthly pension of RM$5,000/month. Will probably also get a Datok title:smile:

Sinkie get Sgd1 million from sponsor but subject to cuts and fees. But still can bank around 90%

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia is belong to Singapore if Lee Kuan Yew did not get Singapore out from Malaysia.
bloody hell

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie get Sgd1 million from sponsor but subject to cuts and fees. But still can bank around 90%

ACCORDING to the info, 1million will be deposited to CPF.
they need to wait till 80yrs old to get the cpf out.
do u think Joseph Schooling wants to wait till he is 80yrs old to get his Olympic award?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We have the same reward here, you don't know? they get a Titanium medal, receive S$1,000,000 PER MONTH ( RM3,000,000) a lifelong pension ? $........./month. & the title is PRESIDENT & they "dive " too.... ha ha ha :biggrin:

What's a olympics...work so hard...

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of your imports lost to a Japanese teen while the other lost to one of Kim's girls. So, they're out of the singles.

Our olympic medal should be coming. We spent millions to hire the best foreign talents around. Just wait for it.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of your imports lost to a Japanese teen while the other lost to one of Kim's girls. So, they're out of the singles.

You have a PM that is lost....why do you expect ?....how much money did the Malaysian spent training the pair of divers? & the encouragement ??

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was watching some of the womens table tennis events & I couldn't help but notice that were many chinese aunties in the various teams:eek:

One of the players from Luxemberg looked like a younger version of Ho Ching. However she was more muscular & seemed to smile more. Made me wonder if this is why the PAP favors table tennis:o

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was watching some of the womens table tennis events & I couldn't help but notice that were many chinese aunties in the various teams:eek:

One of the players from Luxemberg looked like a younger version of Ho Ching. However she was more muscular & seemed to smile more. Made me wonder if this is why the PAP favors table tennis:o

You have a fancy for old ladies playing table tennis? "table tennis"?....

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

How come you notice all these lao aunties? Is your cock itcy? Can always get in touch with them to offer your CPF :smile:.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have a fancy for old ladies playing table tennis? "table tennis"?....

Just watching the FREE TV coverage. I notice that the freebie coverage favors certain sports e.g. swimming & table tennis. I guess beggars can't be too choosy.

Actually prefer the women gymnastics events.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come you notice all these lao aunties? Is your cock itcy? Can always get in touch with them to offer your CPF :smile:.

I don't normally watch sports. I usually watch the news.

The only reason I'm watching the Olympics is because of curiosity that's why I have the TV on while I'm surfing the internet.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How many sinkies will just pack their bags, walk across the causeway and settle in Malaysia?