• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I am Joanne, a Singaporean & Chinese

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A short introduction. I am Joanne (yes, it's my real name). I have been an avid reader of local forums, HWZ, Kayaloti, and Sam's Alfresco Heaven.

Well, a bit about myself. I am an Executive PA working in the western side of Singapore. I was born in China and my parents are from China. They settled here many years ago. I went to local schools in Singapore, just like most of you. I do visit my grandparents in Shanghai as they are living there.

I hope to make some friends here.

Please go fuck yourself and die.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure there are gems amongst the rocks.
Many rocks here will doubt you, and question if you are either yin or yang. :p
They are living testimony of the euphemism for other 4 letter word gender:p

Notwithstanding any feminist threads, with doubting thomases here. Enjoy the ride, oops :cool:

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many rocks here will doubt you, and question if you are either yin or yang. :p
They are living testimony of the euphemism for other 4 letter word gender:p

Notwithstanding any feminist threads, with doubting thomases here. Enjoy the ride, oops :cool:

I am not a feminist. I am just here to pass time while waiting for my boss's meeting to end.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I stay with my parents in Clementi area.

I guess i have to repeat myself in the other official languages and the unofficial ones

Chinese: 你父母是从哪一个甘旁来的
Malay: Orang tual dari Kampung mana?
Hokkien: li peh mu si dok jit ge kampung lai eh
cantonese: lei ah pah ah ma hai bing dou kampung loi geh?
Teochiew: lu peh mu si tee gor kampung lai geh?

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess i have to repeat myself in the other official languages and the unofficial ones

Chinese: 你父母是从哪一个甘旁来的
Malay: Orang tual dari Kampung mana?
Hokkien: li peh mu si dok jit ge kampung lai eh
cantonese: lei ah pah ah ma hai bing dou kampung loi geh?
Teochiew: lu peh mu si tee gor kampung lai geh?

新天地 oldhouses area, now relocated by the government.

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi. So much similarities. "Nong De Nao Zi Jin Si Le", I think you mean "Nin De Nao Zi Jin Shi Le". Your Han Yu Pin Ying is bad. Translation, 您的脑子进屎了= Shit filled up the brain.

I am sure time will tell who I am. You don't appear like a friendly chap to me either.

Btw why haven't you banned me yet? I haven't given you enough "nonsense" since the last time you said you will ban me with another nonsense from me?

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi. So much similarities. "Nong De Nao Zi Jin Si Le", I think you mean "Nin De Nao Zi Jin Shi Le". Your Han Yu Pin Ying is bad. Translation, 您的脑子进屎了= Shit filled up the brain.

Nong ho. Nong Wui degang Sanghawu wa?