• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I am Joanne, a Singaporean & Chinese

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
A short introduction. I am Joanne (yes, it's my real name). I have been an avid reader of local forums, HWZ, Kayaloti, and Sam's Alfresco Heaven.

Well, a bit about myself. I am an Executive PA working in the western side of Singapore. I was born in China and my parents are from China. They settled here many years ago. I went to local schools in Singapore, just like most of you. I do visit my grandparents in Shanghai as they are living there.

I hope to make some friends here.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A short introduction. I am Joanne (yes, it's my real name). I have been an avid reader of local forums, HWZ, Kayaloti, and Sam's Alfresco Heaven.

Well, a bit about myself. I am an Executive PA working in the western side of Singapore. I was born in China and my parents are from China. They settled here many years ago. I went to local schools in Singapore, just like most of you. I do visit my grandparents in Shanghai as they are living there.

I hope to make some friends here.

Welcome to the forum and make yourself at home lah

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi. Start a new thread, and engage hamsup blokes here :p
But be ready for usual wise cracks, barbs or bouquets :biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am sorry. I am neither Claire nor do I appreciate your foul mouth.

I'm trolling you Claire as i am not travelling this month and i have lotsa of time on my side.

and if you are not Claire, why did you even answer to my greeting?