• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat This is a real 80s' classic - 小DD

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Er Gu already looked so aunty back then. But she didn't age that much over the years.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Er Gu already looked so aunty back then. But she didn't age that much over the years.

I guess people that age faster at younger age will not age further fast.
Real case. When I was in 20s of my friend look 40s while he was same as as me. Some people always thought I'm his son which makes him awkward. When I was 30s he still look 40s. When I 40s he still look 40s. Soon I will look older than him :biggrin:

Coentrao

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's so cheesy..... and mediacorpse standard hasn't change over the years... look at the actors and actresses standard of acting.. go to youtube, search for SBC, TCS, Mediacorp TV shows

then compare it with Hong Kong TVB and Taiwan TV drama serial..... no fight :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's so cheesy..... and mediacorpse standard hasn't change over the years... look at the actors and actresses standard of acting.. go to youtube, search for SBC, TCS, Mediacorp TV shows

then compare it with Hong Kong TVB and Taiwan TV drama serial..... no fight :biggrin:

The most obvious well improved ones are the Taiwanese and the prcs.
Hk the acting standards have always been there that's why through the years we all been hooked on likes of chow yun fatt and carol chengs. Perhaps only the props improved and cinematography more sophisticated now that's all.
But sbc Tcs mediacorpse you dun see any improvement.....same shit in different packaging

Coentrao

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most obvious well improved ones are the Taiwanese and the prcs.
Hk the acting standards have always been there that's why through the years we all been hooked on likes of chow yun fatt and carol chengs. Perhaps only the props improved and cinematography more sophisticated now that's all.
But sbc Tcs mediacorpse you dun see any improvement.....same shit in different packaging

Watch episode 2 to see what i mean by cheesy :biggrin:

Fast forward to the mechanical robot part....

[video=youtube;m4wxVYn3rKI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4wxVYn3rKI&ab_channel=choonheng57[/video]

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love the opening theme. It inspired many "yellow" versions among my neighbourhood kids. One I still sing today:

我是小DD
电子人
电子kuku

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Don't judge me.. I was only 8 years old then....

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;0_tFeeMpMu0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_tFeeMpMu0[/video]

This is another old kiddo's drama. Look out for a very young Jack Neo and an even younger Bryan Wong. Wang Xiang Qing (one of the robbers) was only a care-le-fare back then.