• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat So many gong kias still attend his church service

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;ai6zM-URbM0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai6zM-URbM0[/video]

His church service is still jam packed. Just look at the crowd in the background. Amazing!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;ai6zM-URbM0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai6zM-URbM0[/video]

His church service is still jam packed. Just look at the crowd in the background. Amazing!

70% of the crowds are die-hard fan. 30% left already - look at some empty seats.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
..His church service is still jam packed. Just look at the crowd in the background. Amazing!

These brain dead people gave him money and souls to enable him enjoy high life and live in Sentosa Cove while at the same time, they also scrimp and slot to live in HDB flats and ignore their own parents. Truly amazing.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These brain dead people gave him money and souls to enable him enjoy high life and live in Sentosa Cove while at the same time, they also scrimp and slot to live in HDB flats and ignore their own parents. Truly amazing.

If he not enjoy life how can he bring joy to your life

God is fair... hallelujah

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is this joker really worried about the second generation and third generation's salvation and godliness and cleaniness of their bowels or is he just worried about his gravy train cash express shrinking?oh no I cant afford the rent of my sentosa cove penthouse,the younger generations must be getting ungodly!!!!

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
crowd does not translate to vote. Just look at last GE and you will know.

for this case, crowd does not mean that the preacher Kong is innocent and not guilty.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Truly an amazing person. I have nothing but respect for him.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
crowd does not translate to vote. Just look at last GE and you will know.

What you said may not be true.

The crowd at Opposition rallies might have come from all Singapore. And those who attended such rallies might have also voted for the Opposition.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At one point in time, miws also exclaimed to themselves, "unbelievable, after all those shafting...... still 70%"

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this better?

[video=youtube;0Nzj4RkyTQg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nzj4RkyTQg[/video]

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truly an amazing person. I have nothing but respect for him.

You could copy his business model and set up a similar organization in both your country and Sinkieland.

I'm sure many of our bros on this forum will attend your weekly sermons both online and in church.

I'll apply to be your deacon and PAPsmearer will be your altar boy.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
You could copy his business model and set up a similar organization in both your country and Sinkieland.

I'm sure many of our bros on this forum will attend your weekly sermons both online and in church.

I'll apply to be your deacon and PAPsmearer will be your altar boy.

Well said and , someone need to become the church elder and BOD to deal with PAPies with the matter of the World.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Starting from 14:10 onwards, seems like he is really desperate.
Noticed towards the end not many people bothers to clap anymore.

jw5

Loyal
Oh you mean they are not there for Serina ?

Maybe not, but that shouldn't stop us. :biggrin:

serina-wee-01.jpg