• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Thousands of German protesters prepare to take to the streets in 'Merkel Must Go'

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]Thousands of German protesters prepare to take to the streets in 'Merkel Must Go' demonstration against the Premier's immigration policies they say have caused terror attacks[/h]
  • Thousands to gather in towns and cities across Germany today at 3pm
  • They are calling for her resignation over open door immigration policy
  • Comes after four brutal attacks leaving nearly a dozen dead in one week
  • Three of the attackers were among 1.1million who entered as refugees

Thousands will gather to call for Merkel's resignation today as she faces unprecedented pressure over the 'open door' immigration policy that many blame for recent terrorist attacks. More than 5,000 people are expected in Berlin and thousands in other major cities and towns throughout Germany, which remains on high alert after the ISIS-inspired attacks.
The attacks led to fierce criticism over Merkel's immigration policy, which has seen 1.1million migrants and refugees enter Germany last year, many fleeing civil war and persecution in Syria.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope tens of thousands of liberals, along with a few thousand peaceful Muslims, will stage counter protests and drown out these Neo nazi rightwingers who are spewing hate against Islam the religion of peace.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope tens of thousands of liberals, along with a few thousand peaceful Muslims, will stage counter protests and drown out these Neo nazi rightwingers who are spewing hate against Islam the religion of peace.

Yes let them slug it out the old fashion way would be good.
Time for the crusades?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happened to the thousands who welcomed the refugees? Where are they now? Are they the same people who protest now?

refu_3424181b.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes let them slug it out the old fashion way would be good. Time for the crusades?
I hope the Neo Nazis take charge and execute all those left wing liberal fuckwits for treason,,,,,by letting in those terrorist, these fuckwits have destroyed their own country,,if that is not treason,,I don't know what is..