• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Smart SPG Dating Angmo to Migrate Off Sinkieland

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't you know Angmo got weird taste? Seriously.

I live in Angmoland before. Even the young good looking chap is with some maid look type of Asian woman.

If you go ulu areas for example in US Midwest it is even worst. Any fugly not fat Asian women go there become prize catch for Angmo men as the Angmo ladies are mostly fatty bom Bom.

i see more chiobu spgs throwing themselves at ang moh than asian maids,even as young as 17,18 nowadays in shopping malls.the sight of it is enough to drive any sinkie male nutty coco and mgtow like tony.the rate is even higher if its young verile guys like pewdiepie that pale awkward in real life unless behind a keyboard vitamin D deficient freak of nature,its enough to send hordes of young sinkie girls and their ovaries and reproductive chambers and estrogen levels into overdrive,they be flinging their panties and bras at him at the airport.Romance and love can only happen between a white cock and a sg girl's pussy,their dream in life is to spend a night alone with a white man's tralalala or ding ding dong,like a giant walking dildo, holding hands,walking dancing thru a field of lilies,tiptoeing thru the sun......im think im in love again.......for sinkie guys just be prepared to go MGTOW or vegan or have anal sex with a soursop.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Angmoh are not so choosy as sinkie. They take gals of any color, any size. Take a walk at phuket and see.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh are not so choosy as sinkie. They take gals of any color, any size. Take a walk at phuket and see.

The SPG is correct. The local Sinke even low end ones only have wet dreams of ATB actress, Thai disco models, JAV starlets and KPOP singers as ideal partner LOL.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if phuket is ur sample size i dunno what to say,any ang moh in phuket is junk,has probably been thru two divorces,middle age guy in their 40s or 50s,with a rolex collection and shitty personality, major creep, mgtow like tonychat but willing to pay for sex with thai shemale or ladyboy and looks like a hobo.u want the normal ang moh guys that are young in their prime in their late teens or twenties or thirties,u have to go to their native country,they wont be wasting their time running around asia chasing some 5 dorrar me love you rong time cheap ho in phuket or asia,they are busy chasing tail or pussy or young girls in their own country.or at least the extremely beautiful asian girls in perth or melbourne australia.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't you know Angmo got weird taste? Seriously.

I live in Angmoland before. Even the young good looking chap is with some maid look type of Asian woman.

If you go ulu areas for example in US Midwest it is even worst. Any fugly not fat Asian women go there become prize catch for Angmo men as the Angmo ladies are mostly fatty bom Bom.

I see heaps of tat in ozland n pinoyland...the ang mors go after the uglies or fuglies

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if phuket is ur sample size i dunno what to say,any ang moh in phuket is junk,has probably been thru two divorces,middle age guy in their 40s or 50s,with a rolex collection and shitty personality, major creep, mgtow like tonychat but willing to pay for sex with thai shemale or ladyboy and looks like a hobo.u want the normal ang moh guys that are young in their prime in their late teens or twenties or thirties,u have to go to their native country,they wont be wasting their time running around asia chasing some 5 dorrar me love you rong time cheap ho in phuket or asia,they are busy chasing tail or pussy or young girls in their own country.or at least the extremely beautiful asian girls in perth or melbourne australia.
Haha OK. Forgot to add a loser in front. Phuket loser angmoh.. not sure this angmoh is loser or not

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The SPG is correct. The local Sinke even low end ones only have wet dreams of ATB actress, Thai disco models, JAV starlets and KPOP singers as ideal partner LOL.

sinkies are just mostly ugly inferior gene coolies lets face it,if u go to australia and look at the asian girls u will be stunned.....its like all the models and ethereal beauties of asia,china,japan,korean are concentrated in australia,some of them might be prc prostitutes so sinkies might have a chance.god they are so beautiful u dont even think its real or possible,they must be angels or u died or jihaded and went to heaven for 72 virgins.

Last edited:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies are just mostly ugly inferior gene coolies lets face it,if u go to australia and look at the asian girls u will be stunned.....its like all the models and ethereal beauties of asia,china,japan,korean are concentrated in australia,some of them might be prc prostitutes so sinkies might have a chance.god they are so beautiful u dont even think its real or possible,they must be angels or u died or jihaded and went to heaven for 72 virgins.

Agreed. Any high class "Top Ten" World City, you see the Chinese girls, they are stunning. I have to pinch myself to be sure that I am not dreaming.

Sinkieland? Bleeaagh!!!! Ugly!!!!!