• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What would be a reasonable price to "pao" a taxi for one shift ?

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to make an offer to a neighbour who drives taxi - to pao his service for one shift to entertain my overseas friends.

How much does a taxi driver make per shift ?

SexOClock

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends:

1. How many of them? 3P, 4P or gangbang?
  2. Raw or with protection, different charges as the fomer invovles more risk
  3. Bondage, bukkake, SM, sex toys?
  4. Usually is per shot charges depending on the no. of direct labour hours
  5. Outdoor or indoor?

Hope it helps. Have a nice weekend. :smile:

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to make an offer to a neighbour who drives taxi - to pao his service for one shift to entertain my overseas friends.

How much does a taxi driver make per shift ?

There is an Hourly Rate for each model of taxi listed by companies, ranging from $35 to $90. Normal Sonata Hyundai @35/hr Mercedes @$55 Chrysler $70 Maxicab $90. Hourly minimum from 2Hr.

Cabbies give discount from their company rate depending on relation with customers.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is an Hourly Rate for each model of taxi listed by companies, ranging from $35 to $90. Normal Sonata Hyundai @35/hr Mercedes @$55 Chrysler $70 Maxicab $90. Hourly minimum from 2Hr.

Cabbies give discount from their company rate depending on relation with customers.

Does that mean I cannot have private "no meter" arrangement with the taxi driver ?

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is no meter lah.

Hourly rate / daily rate.

But smarter to just run the meter for only sake of passenger insurance coverage, in case got accident, insurance can not deny liability.

Got people Chartered London Cab for wedding, got Chrysler for wedding , got company events, got funeral. Got tours. Got delivery of invitation to wedding.

Last edited: