• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Traffic Police officer worsens congestion

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/Motoring/Motorworld/Others/Story/A1Story20090331-132284.html

Tue, Mar 31, 2009
AsiaOne

20090331.143117_tp-congestion-rotator.jpg

Irate motorists were frustrated with a Traffic Police officer attending to a traffic accident last Friday at the junction of Lower Delta road and Havelock road.

In an e-mail to The Straits Times Online Mobile Print (STOMP), a reader said the officer parked her vehicle in the middle of the road and obstructed traffic.

He said: "I noticed three vehicles stuck in the inner lane because the police car was obstructing the way."

20090331.143145_tp-congestion-4.jpg
20090331.143145_tp-congestion-3.jpg

He claimed the officer ignored a taxi driver who asked her to move the car aside so other vehicles could pass.

However, the police officer shifted her car after the taxi driver took out his mobile phone to snap a few pictures, the reader claimed.

20090331.143145_tp-congestion-1.jpg
20090331.143145_tp-congestion-2.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jailat laio have photo and plate number. TP girl sure need to suck his superior cock to cover up this or let it bypass.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
So ungracious Singaporeans

It is an accident for Christ's sake

So what if caught in a jam for one hour or even two

Damn it, better dilute all this poor stock

When I go overseas people ask me where I am from, I dare not say Singapore, just pretend to be hard of hearing

KNN, really sia suay,

Maybe one day the person who wrote to Stomp will get into accident and no TP come to help, karma

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
So ungracious Singaporeans

It is an accident for Christ's sake

So what if caught in a jam for one hour or even two

Damn it, better dilute all this poor stock

When I go overseas people ask me where I am from, I dare not say Singapore, just pretend to be hard of hearing

KNN, really sia suay,

Maybe one day the person who wrote to Stomp will get into accident and no TP come to help, karma

u singaporean meh??

dun bluff lah, u fucking PRC-cocksucker:oIo:

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
shouldnt those pics b posted on parkingidiot.com? law enforcers these days contravene the law themselves, yet they term it bona fidé.

by the way, that female officer in tight slacks wowowowow! 屁股帘大腿

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
u singaporean meh??

dun bluff lah, u fucking PRC-cocksucker:oIo:

he is singaporean in paper, basically he just a fucking whore.....a dog who sold his soul to the evil and assist outsider to rape his fellow peasant.....

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
the police lady had very nice figure, i wish to smell her perky butt:biggrin:, and suck my dick with her TP uniform... :smile:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
by the way, that female officer in tight slacks wowowowow! 屁股帘大腿

Taxi driver should have done us a favour with close ups, different angled shots, especially when she is getting into the patrol car, all in the name of recording an accident. :p

zhugeliang

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid standard prodecure....
why should matta create more jam,, many jam cause by minor accident without injury, can't the parties involve move their cars to the road shoulder and talk ,if no injury, police should order the parties involve to move their vehicle to road shoulder instead of joinging them in the dissucion in the middle of the road. why must talk in the middle of the road? very often with minor scratch only... send the officer for re-training on handling traffic accident.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
damn..the ass looks fine..fantasizing of dogging her on the policecar now right in the middle of the road..any other got the same fantasy? LOL...

http://www.asiaone.com/Motoring/Motorworld/Others/Story/A1Story20090331-132284.html

Tue, Mar 31, 2009
AsiaOne

20090331.143117_tp-congestion-rotator.jpg

Irate motorists were frustrated with a Traffic Police officer attending to a traffic accident last Friday at the junction of Lower Delta road and Havelock road.

In an e-mail to The Straits Times Online Mobile Print (STOMP), a reader said the officer parked her vehicle in the middle of the road and obstructed traffic.

He said: "I noticed three vehicles stuck in the inner lane because the police car was obstructing the way."

20090331.143145_tp-congestion-4.jpg
20090331.143145_tp-congestion-3.jpg

He claimed the officer ignored a taxi driver who asked her to move the car aside so other vehicles could pass.

However, the police officer shifted her car after the taxi driver took out his mobile phone to snap a few pictures, the reader claimed.

20090331.143145_tp-congestion-1.jpg
20090331.143145_tp-congestion-2.jpg

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, what the policewoman did was correct!

Yea. The police car was parked in the line of accident to "protect" the demaged car and injured if there is any.

It happens all the time in Canada. If ever someone like the taxi driver interfer, he will be booked right away for interfering with police work or not observing traffice police order, period.

Also in Canada and the USA, if the police, ambulance and fire engine siren sounds, all the moving vehicles will move to the slower lane...rather squeeze into the slower lane for the emergency vehicle to pass smoothly.

If there is a traffic jam like what you see in the photo, the stationary vehicles also will squeeze to the slower lane to make way for the emergency vehicles.

Anyone blocking the EV will be fined $700, no questions asked!

Singapore's police seems to be scared of the people.

Look at the riot police when they talk so nicely to Dr. Chee Soon Juan. In USA if the riot police comes, they just hit and push....that's after the normal police advice to disperse has not be taken seriously.

so Dr. Chee and the opposition should take this weak point of the police now to push the OB marker further before they learn from the states and even the Malaysian police...look at how they handled Anwar's supporters in the peaceful protest.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkees ah....

got accident, police no come complain, police come oso complain....

And complain wrongly somemore :rolleyes:
This TP lady cop came to the scene on a scooter. The police car that you see in the photo was driven there by the "999" response crew. :biggrin:

TS anyhow hamtam only without finding out the truth. :(