• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Gay Loong reports on his visit to Ah Heng hospital bed, its wrong on so many fronts

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Gay Loong reports on his visit to Ah Heng hospital bed, its wrong on so many fron

U raise a very good point. If Ah Heng was so communicative as Ah Loong claimed, why does he not communicate his retirement/resignation to Gay loong. Seriously, he cannot expect gay loong and the citizens of singapore to hold his position open for him until he recovers..............if at all? i rather Gay Loong posted on his FB the following "When I visited Ah heng at the hospital today he indicated to me that he will resign. I ask him if we can replace him with a new minister and he gave me 2 thumbs up"

Ah Heng's facelift version II, a.k.a. SK-II, will give up his power and wealth to become an evangelist.

I expect his sermons will draw more audience than WP and SDP rallies combined, as Singaporeans flock to his rallies to listen to the tales from Istana.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Gay Loong reports on his visit to Ah Heng hospital bed, its wrong on so many fron

With so many tubes connected. It's prolly easier to raise a thumb than a middle finger. Our boss prolly misunderstood the meaning.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually, one of the missy told me that Ah Heng actually gave the middle finger to Gay Loong for interrupting his rest. But of course, Gay Loong claimed it was 2 thumbs up. Who u believe?

He was showing him his "the other finger" between his legs, & mee siam mai um, was wondering, how come HSK has 3 thumbs?:biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No resignation. Until mati like lky.
Pappies get political mileage he and family get big fat salary and free medical to keep him alive. Win win situation

We grassroots and CCC leaders hope to showcase HSK during NDP 2016. It would impress the peasants and win some more votes if the need for another by-election arises.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

FBI / CIA wanted to convince people that Saddam Hussein / Osama bin Laden have died and they had to show the their injured dead bodies to the media.

If Lee Hsien Loong wanted to tell us that Heng Swee Keat is recovery very well, why didnt he show us Heng Swee Keat 2 thumbs up photo?

furthermore, Lee Hsien Loong is a good photo grapher, why didnt he shows us the photo?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With so many tubes connected. It's prolly easier to raise a thumb than a middle finger. Our boss prolly misunderstood the meaning.

yeah hor, full of lies isnt it?
so many tubes and in ICU. with so many tubes, how can he talk?

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Continuing

Hospital Visit Counts

MM Lee Visited MP Seng 5 Times

PM Lee Visited HSK 2 Times ( as at 30 May 2016 )

senght02.jpg

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?16349-MM-Lee-visits-Seng-H-T-5-times-in-hospt!

mp seng giving out 4D numbers :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he will recover and do a papsmear on papsmearer.

image.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

My source informed me that LKY also visited HSK 5 times but latter failed to recognise Harry. KGC visited just once with Harry.

Yeah, they kept asking Ah Heng to be their mahjong kaki in hell, be he kept saying "I am not ready"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Ah heng was damn communicative for someone that should be looking like this.

TECC_Critical_large.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah, they kept asking Ah Heng to be their mahjong kaki in hell, be he kept saying "I am not ready"

My source told me a different version. Ah Heng got no time for mahjong. He wanted si-ki-puay.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

sir any news on Dr Janil in the shortlist for this year National Day Award :(

Hahaha...not. Janil lau kwee until don't even dare to visit Ah Heng in hospital.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

i understanding same. until the team of top Surgeons and nurses names are announced HSK is
not out of the Woods yet .

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

i understanding same. until the team of top Surgeons and nurses names are announced HSK is
not out of the Woods yet .

Yes, far from this cheerful picture painted by the lying son of a bitch Gay Loong.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Doctors are pussy cats here. Real doctors would have really blocked visitation, especially not from a family member.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Doctors are pussy cats here. Real doctors would have really blocked visitation, especially not from a family member.

Finally you understood how our hospitals work here in Sinkiestan. So who's the twit? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pity ah Heng....going to mati soon but still dragged out to milk some political mileage.
Perhaps ah loong wishing ah Heng will mati soon so more political goodwill can be milked machiam his daddy-o

Pinky will hope Heng can drag out his death till next elections..............

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

""...I regret making the decision because, in the end, the baby continued to be in intensive care, and KKH now runs up a total bill of more than $300,000..."- Lim Hng Kiang, regretting the decision to save a baby's life because KKH ran up a $300K.

will lim hng khiang pull the plug and save us $300k so they can buy fake pineapple tarts or spurge it on some SG50 celebration instead?