• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Gay Loong reports on his visit to Ah Heng hospital bed, its wrong on so many fronts

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So, I am reading this shit times article on the FB post that Gay Loong supposedly made when he went to Ah Heng's bedside in TTSH. my skin is just crawling after reading it. Its is so unnaturally written and so implausible that I feel there are many points not mentioned, or deliberately left out of the article.

1) Firstly, I am going to say here that Ah Heng cannot speak. Gay Loong is trying to mislead by saying that he is lucid and communicative. Well there are many forms of communication including thru writing and signing with the hands. The fact that Gay Loong said Ah Heng gave 2 thumbs up after he was updated on Tampines constituents, instead of verbally articulating an answer tells me he has not recovered his speech. This indicates it was a left side stroke that he suffered. The left hemisphere of the brain controls the speech and language functions, so it appears the aneurysm was located here. Thank you very much SHit Times for not bothering with this little fact.

2) Contrary to Gay Loong's assertions, Ah Heng is not "recovering well". It has been over 2 weeks since his stroke and he has not regain his speech. In fact, I doubt if he has even regain his ability to write. Otherwise, he could have written a message to Gay Loong on a notepad. He is still in hospital and his doctors have advised that he receive no visitors. Why not? Is he too weak to receive them? Is he still not out of the woods? This does not sound to me like someone who is recovering well. Yet another lie or half truth from Gay loong.

3) So according to Gay Loong, Ah Heng was happy to hear his constituents were being taken care of in his absence and hence he gave the 2 thumbs up. I think this part is pure fabrication from Gay Loong. U mean Gay Loong is such a sociopath that he cares nothing about Ah Heng and his Family and goes to his hospital bed to talk business, i.e. Tampines GRC business? How about asking Ah Heng how his wife is? Oh wait, he can't talk. So how about checking in on his family to see how they are doing? Instead he talks about Tampines constituents? Do you really think Ah Heng gives a shit? Do you really think AH Heng does not know its a fucking GRC and that 4 other chiak liao bees can cover for him? Does gay loong expect us to believe that even without a stroke, and with AH Heng holding so many portolios and positions, even in the best of times, Ah Heng actually gave his constituents more then a fleeting thought every day? Please Gay loong, we are not that stupid.

4) So, if Ah Heng cannot speak, and only communicate with his hands signing 2 thumbs up, how can he possibly "thank everyone for their support. "He especially sends his greetings and best wishes to his Tampines residents and volunteers, who have been asking after him." Lets face it, if Ah heng was doing so well, he would have recorded a message to be played to his constituents or written a message. Non of this happened. It sounds to me here that Gay Loong is really putting words in Ah Heng's mouth. That is just sick to do this to a bedridden man who cannot talk. we expect Gay Loong to tell us that in this time of grave illness for Ah heng, he was thinking about his Tampinese voters? hahahahhahah.

5) And if the doctors have indicated no visitors for Ah Heng, why the fuck is Gay Loong going against those orders and showing up there? Lets face it, Gay Loong does not travel anywhere without an entourage. That includes SO, secretaries, hangers ons, etc. SO, all of them showed up at Ah Heng's room? WTF? If the doctors have ordered no visitors for Ah Heng, I am going to guess that this is for Ah Heng's health. can't be because he wants to Listen to Beethoven in his room and visitors will interrupt the concerto. Its plainly obvious to me that Gay Loong really does not care about Ah Heng's health at all. He will willy nilly show up at the hospital even if its not good for Ah Heng's health. How's that for leadership?

6) Bottom line is this. If Ah heng was recovering so well, and so lucid and happy and communicative, etc. Then he could have fucking well updated everyone himself, instead of us hearing it from gay loong. I guess things must be much worse then we thought. Just my 2 cents

Heng Swee Keat "recovering well" from stroke: PM Lee
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong visited Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat in hospital on Monday (May 30) and says he was "fully lucid, communicative, and cheerful".

SINGAPORE: Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat is recovering well from his stroke and is making steady progress at Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH), said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Monday evening (May 30).

In a Facebook post, Mr Lee wrote: "Visited Heng Swee Keat in the TTSH Neuro ICU at NNI this evening. Delighted to find him recovering well, and making steady progress. He was fully lucid, communicative, and cheerful.

"The doctors are happy too. But they have advised Swee Keat not to receive visitors yet, so that he can get as much rest as possible.

"I told him we had made arrangements to look after his residents in Tampines while he recuperates. He gave me two thumbs up. :smile:"

Mr Lee added that Mr Heng wants to thank everyone for their support. "He especially sends his greetings and best wishes to his Tampines residents and volunteers, who have been asking after him."

Mr Heng's fellow Tampines GRC MP, Masagos Zulkifli wrote on Facebook that he was "so happy to see update by PM on ‪‎Heng Swee Keat‬ while meeting activists at Tampines Central PAP Branch that Swee Keat is progressing well!

"PM said he gave a thumbs up when he shared that Tampines is being cared for. We took a photo to send him a thumbs up too!"

Mr Heng, 54, collapsed from a stroke during a Cabinet meeting on May 12. The stroke was found to have been caused by an aneurysm, which was successfully closed by surgeons at TTSH.

Deputy Prime Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam is covering Mr Heng's duties as Finance Minister. Mr Heng also chairs a national committee that is studying strategies for Singapore’s future economy. In view of Mr Heng's illness, Minister for Trade and Industry (Industry) S Iswaran was appointed co-chairman of the committee. In turn, Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Chan Chun Sing was appointed as the deputy chairman, in place of Mr Iswaran.

In a Facebook post on Monday night, Mr Chan wrote: "Updated Heng Swee Keat's activists and thanked them for their well wishes and for taking care of the residents while Swee Keat recuperates.
"Glad to see such strong teamwork, and activists wishing Swee Keat well with two thumbs up. Kudos to all."

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Gay Loong reports on his visit to Ah Heng hospital bed, its wrong on so many fron

Pity ah Heng....going to mati soon but still dragged out to milk some political mileage.
Perhaps ah loong wishing ah Heng will mati soon so more political goodwill can be milked machiam his daddy-o

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Gay Loong reports on his visit to Ah Heng hospital bed, its wrong on so many fron

I could only imagine this:

As the entourage are in the ICU ward, they were along the corridor but not in the individual room next to the bed, just in case these nincompoops accidentally trip and fall over the tubings and all, or turn off the respirator by accident.

So they were signalling to Ah Heng all the while, so Ah Heng was like "What the fuck?! I need my fucking rest!" So he just gave his two thumbs up because it's easier than holding three fingers up with the "ok" sign. All in the hope that the bozos would give him so peace and quiet.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did they even show the 2 thumbs up?
Maybe it's supposed to me up your arsehole gay loong

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it's all speculation with no facts to back it up.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

shouldnt Heng apologise in a video to tampines GRC residents for neglecting them ? the cunt PM
did not thank the doctor,surgeons who saved Heng's life....what a cunt PM!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

shouldnt Heng apologise in a video to tampines GRC residents for neglecting them ? the cunt PM

Tampines is a GRC...there are so many of them, 'holding hands' doing no work, one even have time in the past to eat $2.50 nasi campur with 50 cents Bandung....why elaborate about the Tampines residents by mee siam mai hum?. When a man is recovering from a shock like a stroke, which impacted his life & now it is hanging between life & death...would want to be bothered about the TAMPINES RESIDENTS?....would you give a shit about office, when you are in that situation? Your main concern would be, " I AM STILL ALIVE"....how would this affect my life from here on!...not the TAMPINES RESIDENT...

He thank the doctors...he would be telling you, one Ah neh doctor nearly killed his father's "pet"...he thanked the comm of SCDF for "saving" his life..din't you read the THANK YOU NOTE...

:rolleyes:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, this update raises more questions than answers!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Whatever.

The fact is, he is no longer capable of dispensing his duty as a minister nor politician. He should retire gracefully and dissappear quietly from the limelight for the good of himself, his family and the people. Otherwise, PAP will continue to exploit his predicament for extra political mileage. Goh Chok Tong is the main culprit for bringing Heng into politics.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Whatever.

The fact is, he is no longer capable of dispensing his duty as a minister nor politician. He should retire gracefully and dissappear quietly from the limelight for the good of himself, his family and the people. Otherwise, PAP will continue to exploit his predicament for extra political mileage. Goh Chok Tong is the main culprit for bringing Heng into politics.

CT GOh....is still around & what is he doing, as in "work"?....& getting paid a fat salary?....he should be getting a stroke...oh! he is different "strokes" eh?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Whatever.

No resignation. Until mati like lky.
Pappies get political mileage he and family get big fat salary and free medical to keep him alive. Win win situation

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

So, I am reading this shit times article on the FB post that Gay Loong supposedly made when he went to Ah Heng's bedside in TTSH. my skin is just crawling after reading it. Its is so unnaturally written and so implausible that I feel there are many points not mentioned, or deliberately left out of the article.

1) Firstly, I am going to say here that Ah Heng cannot speak. Gay Loong is trying to mislead by saying that he is lucid and communicative. Well there are many forms of communication including thru writing and signing with the hands. The fact that Gay Loong said Ah Heng gave 2 thumbs up after he was updated on Tampines constituents, instead of verbally articulating an answer tells me he has not recovered his speech. This indicates it was a left side stroke that he suffered. The left hemisphere of the brain controls the speech and language functions, so it appears the aneurysm was located here. Thank you very much SHit Times for not bothering with this little fact.

2) Contrary to Gay Loong's assertions, Ah Heng is not "recovering well". It has been over 2 weeks since his stroke and he has not regain his speech. In fact, I doubt if he has even regain his ability to write. Otherwise, he could have written a message to Gay Loong on a notepad. He is still in hospital and his doctors have advised that he receive no visitors. Why not? Is he too weak to receive them? Is he still not out of the woods? This does not sound to me like someone who is recovering well. Yet another lie or half truth from Gay loong.

3) So according to Gay Loong, Ah Heng was happy to hear his constituents were being taken care of in his absence and hence he gave the 2 thumbs up. I think this part is pure fabrication from Gay Loong. U mean Gay Loong is such a sociopath that he cares nothing about Ah Heng and his Family and goes to his hospital bed to talk business, i.e. Tampines GRC business? How about asking Ah Heng how his wife is? Oh wait, he can't talk. So how about checking in on his family to see how they are doing? Instead he talks about Tampines constituents? Do you really think Ah Heng gives a shit? Do you really think AH Heng does not know its a fucking GRC and that 4 other chiak liao bees can cover for him? Does gay loong expect us to believe that even without a stroke, and with AH Heng holding so many portolios and positions, even in the best of times, Ah Heng actually gave his constituents more then a fleeting thought every day? Please Gay loong, we are not that stupid.

4) So, if Ah Heng cannot speak, and only communicate with his hands signing 2 thumbs up, how can he possibly "thank everyone for their support. "He especially sends his greetings and best wishes to his Tampines residents and volunteers, who have been asking after him." Lets face it, if Ah heng was doing so well, he would have recorded a message to be played to his constituents or written a message. Non of this happened. It sounds to me here that Gay Loong is really putting words in Ah Heng's mouth. That is just sick to do this to a bedridden man who cannot talk. we expect Gay Loong to tell us that in this time of grave illness for Ah heng, he was thinking about his Tampinese voters? hahahahhahah.

5) And if the doctors have indicated no visitors for Ah Heng, why the fuck is Gay Loong going against those orders and showing up there? Lets face it, Gay Loong does not travel anywhere without an entourage. That includes SO, secretaries, hangers ons, etc. SO, all of them showed up at Ah Heng's room? WTF? If the doctors have ordered no visitors for Ah Heng, I am going to guess that this is for Ah Heng's health. can't be because he wants to Listen to Beethoven in his room and visitors will interrupt the concerto. Its plainly obvious to me that Gay Loong really does not care about Ah Heng's health at all. He will willy nilly show up at the hospital even if its not good for Ah Heng's health. How's that for leadership?

6) Bottom line is this. If Ah heng was recovering so well, and so lucid and happy and communicative, etc. Then he could have fucking well updated everyone himself, instead of us hearing it from gay loong. I guess things must be much worse then we thought. Just my 2 cents

Heng Swee Keat "recovering well" from stroke: PM Lee
Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong visited Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat in hospital on Monday (May 30) and says he was "fully lucid, communicative, and cheerful".

SINGAPORE: Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat is recovering well from his stroke and is making steady progress at Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH), said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Monday evening (May 30).

In a Facebook post, Mr Lee wrote: "Visited Heng Swee Keat in the TTSH Neuro ICU at NNI this evening. Delighted to find him recovering well, and making steady progress. He was fully lucid, communicative, and cheerful.

"The doctors are happy too. But they have advised Swee Keat not to receive visitors yet, so that he can get as much rest as possible.

"I told him we had made arrangements to look after his residents in Tampines while he recuperates. He gave me two thumbs up. :smile:"

Mr Lee added that Mr Heng wants to thank everyone for their support. "He especially sends his greetings and best wishes to his Tampines residents and volunteers, who have been asking after him."

Mr Heng's fellow Tampines GRC MP, Masagos Zulkifli wrote on Facebook that he was "so happy to see update by PM on ‪‎Heng Swee Keat‬ while meeting activists at Tampines Central PAP Branch that Swee Keat is progressing well!

"PM said he gave a thumbs up when he shared that Tampines is being cared for. We took a photo to send him a thumbs up too!"

Mr Heng, 54, collapsed from a stroke during a Cabinet meeting on May 12. The stroke was found to have been caused by an aneurysm, which was successfully closed by surgeons at TTSH.

Deputy Prime Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam is covering Mr Heng's duties as Finance Minister. Mr Heng also chairs a national committee that is studying strategies for Singapore’s future economy. In view of Mr Heng's illness, Minister for Trade and Industry (Industry) S Iswaran was appointed co-chairman of the committee. In turn, Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Chan Chun Sing was appointed as the deputy chairman, in place of Mr Iswaran.

In a Facebook post on Monday night, Mr Chan wrote: "Updated Heng Swee Keat's activists and thanked them for their well wishes and for taking care of the residents while Swee Keat recuperates.
"Glad to see such strong teamwork, and activists wishing Swee Keat well with two thumbs up. Kudos to all."

And if the doctors have indicated no visitors for Ah Heng, why the fuck is Gay Loong going against those orders and showing up there? Lets face it, Gay Loong does not travel anywhere without an entourage. That includes SO, secretaries, hangers ons, etc. SO, all of them showed up at Ah Heng's room? WTF? If the doctors have ordered no visitors for Ah Heng, I am going to guess that this is for Ah Heng's health. can't be because he wants to Listen to Beethoven in his room and visitors will interrupt the concerto. Its plainly obvious to me that Gay Loong really does not care about Ah Heng's health at all. He will willy nilly show up at the hospital even if its not good for Ah Heng's health. How's that for leadership?

This is what I said to the twit named Zhihau

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even the US doesn't have that many deputies and deputy deputies to cover each others post if one dies or falls sick.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Pity ah Heng....going to mati soon but still dragged out to milk some political mileage.
Perhaps ah loong wishing ah Heng will mati soon so more political goodwill can be milked machiam his daddy-o

hahahha, that's what I thought too. I think the real reason for Gay loong's visit is to see if Ah Heng can still remember the account number for secret slush known as Minister Bribe Money. He finance minister mah, all the accounts are in his brain.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I could only imagine this:

As the entourage are in the ICU ward, they were along the corridor but not in the individual room next to the bed, just in case these nincompoops accidentally trip and fall over the tubings and all, or turn off the respirator by accident.

So they were signalling to Ah Heng all the while, so Ah Heng was like "What the fuck?! I need my fucking rest!" So he just gave his two thumbs up because it's easier than holding three fingers up with the "ok" sign. All in the hope that the bozos would give him so peace and quiet.

I can only imagine that when Gay Loong's entourage showed up outside Ah Heng's room, his wife came out and tried to shoo them away and tell them to get lost so the hubby can rest. Gay loong's SO probably tackled her like an American Linebacker.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Did they even show the 2 thumbs up?
Maybe it's supposed to me up your arsehole gay loong

Actually, one of the missy told me that Ah Heng actually gave the middle finger to Gay Loong for interrupting his rest. But of course, Gay Loong claimed it was 2 thumbs up. Who u believe?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

U know if Ah Heng was doing that well, they would have been at least a photographer in the room and showing Gay Loong with Ah heng. Not even a picture. Tells u what?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Tampines is a GRC...there are so many of them, 'holding hands' doing no work, one even have time in the past to eat $2.50 nasi campur with 50 cents Bandung....why elaborate about the Tampines residents by mee siam mai hum?. When a man is recovering from a shock like a stroke, which impacted his life & now it is hanging between life & death...would want to be bothered about the TAMPINES RESIDENTS?....would you give a shit about office, when you are in that situation? Your main concern would be, " I AM STILL ALIVE"....how would this affect my life from here on!...not the TAMPINES RESIDENT...

He thank the doctors...he would be telling you, one Ah neh doctor nearly killed his father's "pet"...he thanked the comm of SCDF for "saving" his life..din't you read the THANK YOU NOTE...

:rolleyes:

Yeah, exactly. Gay Loong expects us to think that after such a close brush with there, the main thing on Ah Heng's mind was his tampines voters? hahahaha. That is disengenous.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Whatever.

U raise a very good point. If Ah Heng was so communicative as Ah Loong claimed, why does he not communicate his retirement/resignation to Gay loong. Seriously, he cannot expect gay loong and the citizens of singapore to hold his position open for him until he recovers..............if at all? i rather Gay Loong posted on his FB the following "When I visited Ah heng at the hospital today he indicated to me that he will resign. I ask him if we can replace him with a new minister and he gave me 2 thumbs up"

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Continuing

Hospital Visit Counts

MM Lee Visited MP Seng 5 Times

PM Lee Visited HSK 2 Times ( as at 30 May 2016 )

senght02.jpg

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?16349-MM-Lee-visits-Seng-H-T-5-times-in-hospt!