• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat wise sg girl leave s'pore for malaysia

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
She said it is mainly due to her marriage to a Malaysian man

Well, it all began with my Malaysian husband who desperately wanted to be back home permanently. Of course, we fought several times because of this issue. We could be in a long distance relationship which I think I can never accept. However, we never have the intention to break up. We simply could not because we just love each other too much.

So, we were left with only two options - Continue to live our life in Singapore or get married and settle down in KL.

After giving much thoughts to this matter, you would know that I have chosen to get married and relocate to KL with my husband.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She said it is mainly due to her marriage to a Malaysian man

Well, it all began with my Malaysian husband who desperately wanted to be back home permanently. Of course, we fought several times because of this issue. We could be in a long distance relationship which I think I can never accept. However, we never have the intention to break up. We simply could not because we just love each other too much.

So, we were left with only two options - Continue to live our life in Singapore or get married and settle down in KL.

After giving much thoughts to this matter, you would know that I have chosen to get married and relocate to KL with my husband.

wish her all the best!:biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in msia, can learn 2 fite like wong fei hoong n master ze use of white brolly ...

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wish her all the best!:biggrin:

She is only 22, just left for Malaysia not too long.......it remains to be seen, when she starts having children, it will be a different scenario.

I have a friend, whose sister married a Malaysian man, a good 26 years back, now her son is working in Singapore and the other 2 children is working in Australia...... In terms of opportunity, which is better further more, if the ringgit weakens further, cost of goods will definite go much higher.

As for savings, a friend has remarked, while in Singapore, while the cost of living is high, one is able to safe more, as compared to those countries with high taxes, as those in Europe.

If one were to take the train, the savings is even more.......as the taxes are on the low side.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is only 22, just left for Malaysia not too long.......it remains to be seen, when she starts having children, it will be a different scenario.

I have a friend, whose sister married a Malaysian man, a good 26 years back, now her son is working in Singapore and the other 2 children is working in Australia...... In terms of opportunity, which is better further more, if the ringgit weakens further, cost of goods will definite go much higher.

As for savings, a friend has remarked, while in Singapore, while the cost of living is high, one is able to safe more, as compared to those countries with high taxes, as those in Europe.

If one were to take the train, the savings is even more.......as the taxes are on the low side.

If you can earn Singkie dollar and spend in RM. YOU be very rich in no time. Car is essential in Malaysia , but you can opt for a 2nd hand car. It cheaper and very very highly affordable.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to move to Penang!! Lots of good makan!

[video=youtube;vJRahcsHOGw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJRahcsHOGw[/video]

[video=youtube;wJA83OkPHAY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJA83OkPHAY&index=4&list=PL903FZ5cNRa2shVCNKQkjQBxHvJwbUVTq[/video]

[video=youtube;YtEcMxo4Jxs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtEcMxo4Jxs&index=10&list=PL903FZ5cNRa2shVCNKQkjQBxHvJwbUVTq[/video]

Last edited:

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;ZqNG7x-FmqM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqNG7x-FmqM&index=9&list=PL903FZ5cNRa2shVCNKQkjQBxHvJwbUVTq[/video]

[video=youtube;iZXFMufNHdo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZXFMufNHdo&index=13&list=PL903FZ5cNRa2shVCNKQkjQBxHvJwbUVTq[/video]

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll never be convinced by all she'd said until the day comes when she officially declares that she has given up her red passport.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malaysia is so much better than sinkieland.. At least the couple will have a land to retired on and their future generations too...

Sinkie got no land.. Future generations are fucked. Sinkies keep on being brainwash lor.. Until you lost your right to think and shit.