• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Tuition Teachers who earn more then $1 million per year making MOE look like fools

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Tuition Teachers who earn more then $1 million per year making MOE look like fool

Thanks to our top world class schools and supported by a strong tuition industry, sinkie students have been regularly topping international exams comparing sinkie and foreign students. Our education system is very good. Sinkies are so lucky to be studying in Singapore under our system instead of some shitty education system that they have in the US, Europe or Australia. I hear that sinkies who cannot make it in Singapore try their luck in Australia to get a 2nd-rate degree.

If our education system is so great, then why are all the Ministers and PAP MIWs educated overseas?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Tuition Teachers who earn more then $1 million per year making MOE look like fool

If our education system is so great, then why are all the Ministers and PAP MIWs educated overseas?

Because Ang Mohs are the best!

spinn

Alfrescian
Loyal

lol. i like ur limericks. keep them cuming & make them just a wee bit juicier ...

Ok, ok. I'll try harder next time when writing a satire.