• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SG51 LATEST WW2 EPIDEMIC = measles X50 cases

swine_flu_H1H1

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobile/singapore/moh-urges-parents-to-get/2819320.html

MOH urges parents to get children vaccinated against measles following surge in cases
POSTED: 26 May 2016 19:21 **UPDATED: 26 May 2016 20:32

A vial of measles, mumps and rubella vaccine and an information sheet is seen at Boston Children's Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. (REUTERS/Brian Snyder)

A
A
SINGAPORE:*There has been an increase in the number of cases of measles reported this year, the Ministry of Health (MOH)*said in a press release on Thursday (May 26).

From Jan 1 to May 21, there have been a total of 50 reported measles cases, about two times more than the 17 cases in 2015 during the same period, MOH said.*

Of the cases reported this year, 40 of them involved Singaporean patients and 34 of these were children, said MOH. 17 of these children were under the age of one year, who were not yet due for their first measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccination. MOH added that 14 were children between the ages of one and six who had missed their MMR vaccinations and three were one-year-olds who had received only their first MMR vaccination.

Under the Infectious Diseases Act,*MMR vaccinations are compulsory for children in Singapore. The first dose should be given when the child is 12 months old, and the second dose between the age of 15 and 18 months. Both doses are needed for the vaccination to give lifelong protection against MMR.*

MOH said it is important that young children receive both doses of the vaccination on time, and pre-school children who miss either or both doses should be vaccinated without delay.

VACCINATION THE BEST PREVENTION AGAINST MEASLES: MOH

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads
MOH said that vaccination is the best preventive measure against measles, which is a highly infectious disease spread through air droplets and direct contact with nasal and throat secretions. It added that*a patient could already be infectious*even before symptoms such as fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat and rashes set in.

"MOH reminds parents that measles vaccination is compulsory and they should bring their children for vaccination if they have not done so, or missed the vaccination schedule," it added.

Apart from children, the Health Ministry advised other family members who have not been vaccinated to do so, especially if there is a baby being cared for at home. As with children, adults who have not been previously vaccinated should receive two doses, while those who have received only one dose should receive the second as well.*

The MMR vaccination is available at polyclinics, private general practitioner clinics and private paediatric clinics, and is fully subsidised for Singapore citizens at polyclinics. Singaporeans can also use their Medisave to cover the cost of the vaccination at private clinics, MOH added.

The Health Ministry said the National Immunisation Registry at the Health Promotion Board routinely sends out reminder letters to all children who have not had their measles vaccinations by the age of two.*School health services provide the vaccine to Primary One students who did not receive the second dose in their pre-school years.
- CNA/mz

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
WTF, got Measles Outbreak in S'pore now. Thanks to FTs and the PAP

How can there be measles outbreak when the last few decades, all singapore school children received the compulsory vaccination? My only conclusion is that these measles are brought here by FTs let in by the PAP. This fucking article calls them "Singaporean patients", in other words FTs given sinkie PR or citizenships. This is on top of the Malaria outbreak. Sinkieland is really being turned into a 3rd world country by the PAP's massive importation 3rd world residents.

MOH urges parents to get children vaccinated against measles following surge in cases
From Jan 1 to May 21 there have been a total of 50 reported measles cases, about three times more than the 17 cases in 2015 during the same period, MOH says.

SINGAPORE: There has been an increase in the number of cases of measles reported this year, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in a press release on Thursday (May 26).

From Jan 1 to May 21, there have been a total of 50 reported measles cases, about two times more than the 17 cases in 2015 during the same period, MOH said.

Of the cases reported this year, 40 of them involved Singaporean patients and 34 of these were children, said MOH. 17 of these children were under the age of one year, who were not yet due for their first measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccination. MOH added that 14 were children between the ages of one and six who had missed their MMR vaccinations and three were one-year-olds who had received only their first MMR vaccination.

Under the Infectious Diseases Act, MMR vaccinations are compulsory for children in Singapore. The first dose should be given when the child is 12 months old, and the second dose between the age of 15 and 18 months. Both doses are needed for the vaccination to give lifelong protection against MMR.

MOH said it is important that young children receive both doses of the vaccination on time, and pre-school children who miss either or both doses should be vaccinated without delay.

VACCINATION THE BEST PREVENTION AGAINST MEASLES: MOH

MOH said that vaccination is the best preventive measure against measles, which is a highly infectious disease spread through air droplets and direct contact with nasal and throat secretions. It added that a patient could already be infectious even before symptoms such as fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat and rashes set in.

"MOH reminds parents that measles vaccination is compulsory and they should bring their children for vaccination if they have not done so, or missed the vaccination schedule," it added.

Apart from children, the Health Ministry advised other family members who have not been vaccinated to do so, especially if there is a baby being cared for at home. As with children, adults who have not been previously vaccinated should receive two doses, while those who have received only one dose should receive the second as well.

The MMR vaccination is available at polyclinics, private general practitioner clinics and private paediatric clinics, and is fully subsidised for Singapore citizens at polyclinics. Singaporeans can also use their Medisave to cover the cost of the vaccination at private clinics, MOH added.

The Health Ministry said the National Immunisation Registry at the Health Promotion Board routinely sends out reminder letters to all children who have not had their measles vaccinations by the age of two. School health services provide the vaccine to Primary One students who did not receive the second dose in their pre-school years.

- CNA/mz

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: WTF, got Measles Outbreak in S'pore now. Thanks to FTs and the PAP

I don't believe in vaccination. You do not know what they put in the vaccine.. Many toxin substances are in the vaccine as preservatives such as aluminium and Mercury.

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi tony. you just released from prison :biggrin:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

70% will go on their knees to thnk PAP if any pregnant woman infected wit measles.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My family doctor told me to take care touching anything in the MRT station near us or anything outside near where I live for their is a HFMD outbreak & he had seen quite a number of adult cases. Nowadays we seems to be some kind of virus hub...HFMD, Measles, Stomach Flu ( aka Lao Sai) Hub, Zika ( imported, confirmed), Chinku whatever, Dengue....etc. You can bet, all these are brought in from the high proportion of foreigners living, working here, coming from countries that do not vaccinate their citizens...babies are not given BCG, MMR jabs...there is also a rise in polio cases, TB cases....

So beware, what you touch or whom you touch outside...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is ok. Sinkied are vaccinated to deadly diseases and lies from the opposition thanks to the PAP. FTs die is their business, just means more business for hospitals and funeral parlours.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Measles is something we used to catch on purpose. My mum took me to 2 measles parties because the first time round I didn't catch anything.

I don't know what the fuss is about. You come down with it, the vast majority get over it with no ill effects but with long lasting protection.

A few may die but life is inherently risky anyway so it's no big deal in the overall scheme of things.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As stated many times, our quality of life will become more and more like Pinoyland, China and India.
It will only get worse because the people responsible are not held accountable (even for deaths due to negligence ) and continue to ruin our lives with impunity.

As expected, the media did not even bother to find out the reasons behind the increase of measles cases.,

Its strange that 70% are willing to pay 1st world prices for 3rd world quality?

Last edited:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

As stated many times, our quality of life will become more and more like Pinoyland, China and India.
It will only get worse because the people responsible are not held accountable (even for deaths due to negligence ) and continue to ruin our lives with impunity.

As expected, the media did not even bother to find out the reasons behind the increase of measles cases.,

Its strange that 70% are willing to pay 1st world prices for 3rd world quality?

F**&King hell Papaya gahmen import from Africa Flesh eating Bacteria
affecting children!! Thanks to the FT importing policies!! who brought
these disease into Stinkapoor?? African!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This only shows that PAP bring Singapore to the 1940s, at those days, Singapore had measles epidemic. LEEMEMBER!!! Singapore was a fishing village with measles epidemic in 1940s!!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This only shows that PAP bring Singapore to the 1940s, at those days, Singapore had measles epidemic. LEEMEMBER!!! Singapore was a fishing village with measles epidemic in 1940s!!!!

Ya you all kpkb hanker after the old days so now pappy bring back retro for you.....dun complain

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My family doctor told me to take care touching anything in the MRT station near us or anything outside near where I live for their is a HFMD outbreak & ...

I was wondering why I am seeing more people wearing masks in public?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was wondering why I am seeing more people wearing masks in public?

Singapore is different from Japan.
In Japan, sick people wear mask because they dont want to spread the illness to others.

In singapore, sinkies and foreigners who are sick do not wear mask.
Only healthy people like Johnny and Coffeesoh who have plenty of CPF (but cannot withdraw) are so kiasi and wear mask to protect themselves from catching virus and bacteria

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

haha. you're right. sinkies wear masks for the wrong reasons.