• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkies Kick Jiuhu Ass! Rich Sinkie Floors Jiuhu Technician!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/allsgstuff/videos/2243823242425059/

The CCTV view of the Singaporeans vs Malaysian technicians fight. Check out the woman charging in with her white umbrella like a #samurai! #PowerLa #LOL #SamuraiShowdown

These shows Singkie women is more fierce then Singkie man. Singkie man thought that fighting should be like in the movie. One punch and one down. The Singkie woman are more realistic. She get her hands dirty and if she goes Malaysia. The robbers will be in for a rude shock.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like more and more Sporeans know the truth of arrogant and lawless Msians. Like I said, meet one is unlucky, meet five is very unlucky, meet ten and you become the wise one. It is the reflection of the truth lah no matter how mudlander dogs here try to cover up and slander people who spoke the truth about them. Of course also got running dogs sinkies helping them to cover up lah.

Yes you can bet on that. My mudlander neighbour or rather ex neighbour kept 5 dogs barking non-stop, built illegal extension encroaching on my space, threw litter and dog poo over , threw their used condom on the road outside my house, disturbed me with firecrackers and the list goes on and on. Did I lose my temper on them? Of course I did. Who is in the wrong? Of course those barbarians mudlanders lah. Don't be fooled by their friendly façade. Once there is any disagreement or no financial benefit, the friendliness disappear fast and all kinds of dirty tricks come out. No one is a saint, but compare to these arrogant and lawless barbarians we are indeed saint.
YOU Bought a house in JB and now it gone sour because you can't stand the Malaysians. How different are you from the thousands of FT in Singapore who can't stand you?

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
These shows Singkie women is more fierce then Singkie man. Singkie man thought that fighting should be like in the movie. One punch and one down. The Singkie woman are more realistic. She get her hands dirty and if she goes Malaysia. The robbers will be in for a rude shock.

I was a passenger when my friend was driving into a main road, not sure what happened but when I looked to my left, the lady driver was shouting and gave me the finger...lol

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah RUN has deep respects for that lady.
hard to find a woman like her, who will mindlessly defend her man these days.

Can boss Sam start a fan club for her here?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
ah RUN has deep respects for that lady.
hard to find a woman like her, who will mindlessly defend her man these days.

Can boss Sam start a fan club for her here?

cVJB4bN.gif

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What you see during courtship :

]
yF5kpfv.png

What you see after getting married :

cVJB4bN.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU Bought a house in JB and now it gone sour because you can't stand the Malaysians. How different are you from the thousands of FT in Singapore who can't stand you?

You are fucking stupid not to be able to see the difference. I am not like the thousands of FT in Spore who took their jobs or HDB or scholarship or hospital or school or whatever in JB. Instead I contribute jobs to them from housing to renovation to car to food to private hospital to medicine to whatever . Get it ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an anti climax, so it's all false info with two bunch of mudlander monkeys and dogs fighting each other. Ask them to go back JB to fight and not pollute spore and create job for Spore police.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like more and more Sporeans know the truth of arrogant and lawless Msians. Like I said, meet one is unlucky, meet five is very unlucky, meet ten and you become the wise one. It is the reflection of the truth lah no matter how mudlander dogs here try to cover up and slander people who spoke the truth about them. Of course also got running dogs sinkies helping them to cover up lah.

you must the running dog sinkie who goes all out to defend these 5 cowardly sinkies including the umbrella bitch who bully the poor single malaysian technician. so obvious from the video it was a bullying case. classic 5 sinkies cowards against a single malaysian mechanic. That bitch even use umbrella and KNNCCB. Bet you if this is in Malaysia or elsewhere, these 5 cowards @ssholes wouldn't even dare lift a finger. Blardy cowards as usual.