• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat the kind and wicked

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
throughout my life, i have encountered numerous characters. some of them did something and impact my life. the most wicked ones are the pap cronies with a little bit of power. i never thought that pple can be extremely wicked. i was naive then. the kind ones are those ordinary peasants struggling in their day to day life, trying to fit in the national conspiracy of the pap gahment. after making enough to feed a family and drive an average car, they claimed that pap is the best but they never think that they are enriching their ministars. whenever i hear these ministars speak, i always imagine that they are farting thru their arsehole. :biggrin:

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
shiok right? here you can bash your PAP ministars without getting arrested!!

but watch out for those nasties who pretend to help you but ended up sending you to the slaughter...