• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A Priest and a Mufti visit Ah Heng's hospital room....................

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Gay loong worried about the lack of progress in Ah Heng's condition decided to hedge his bets and ask a Priest and a Mufti to go to Ah Heng's hospital bedside and pray for him.

When the priest and Mufti arrived at the room, they prayed for his health, and they were in a quandary as to what to further pray for. After all, Ah Heng was in a coma and could not communicate anything to them. "Wait", the priest said, "He is a PAP Minister, Let's pray about money. That always excites them. Maybe he will wake up from his coma"

After several hours praying and talking about money, the priest and the mufti came to the topic, out of curiosity, of how they split the weekly collection between themselves and god. The priest said "I draw a circle and I stand in it. I then throw all the collection money up in the air and whatever lands in the circle, I keep and the rest I give to God". The mufti said "I draw a circle and I stand in it. I then throw the money up in the air. Any money that lands on the ground outside the circle, I keep for myself, and anything in the circle, I give to God".

At this point, a feeble hand raised up, and in a small weak voice, Ah Heng said "In the PAP, we also draw a circle and we throw the money in the air too. But in the PAP, we figure anything God wants, he can take, anything that falls on the ground means he does not want it, so we take"

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo wu chia sai kong si boh

hqdefault.jpg

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gay loong worried about the lack of progress in Ah Heng's condition decided to hedge his bets and ask a Priest and a Mufti to go to Ah Heng's hospital bedside and pray for him.

When the priest and Mufti arrived at the room, they prayed for his health, and they were in a quandary as to what to further pray for. After all, Ah Heng was in a coma and could not communicate anything to them. "Wait", the priest said, "He is a PAP Minister, Let's pray about money. That always excites them. Maybe he will wake up from his coma"

After several hours praying and talking about money, the priest and the mufti came to the topic, out of curiosity, of how they split the weekly collection between themselves and god. The priest said "I draw a circle and I stand in it. I then throw all the collection money up in the air and whatever lands in the circle, I keep and the rest I give to God". The mufti said "I draw a circle and I stand in it. I then throw the money up in the air. Any money that lands on the ground outside the circle, I keep for myself, and anything in the circle, I give to God".

At this point, a feeble hand raised up, and in a small weak voice, Ah Heng said "In the PAP, we also draw a circle and we throw the money in the air too. But in the PAP, we figure anything God wants, he can take, anything that falls on the ground means he does not want it, so we take"

So true and typical of the PAP. haha. Good joke and spot on! PAP jiak kah liao!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a very good joke ok. I am still laughing! It brilliantly encapsulates PAP in a nutshell. Money-driven profit- oriented blood-sucking vampires! Everything under their control and owned by them. The citizenry gets the crumbs reserving the best for themselves and their balls- carriers. I am one of those who viewed and had a good laugh.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It is a very good joke ok. I am still laughing! It brilliantly encapsulates PAP in a nutshell. Money-driven profit- oriented blood-sucking vampires! Everything under their control and owned by them. The citizenry gets the crumbs reserving the best for themselves and their balls- carriers. I am one of those who viewed and had a good laugh.

thanks for saying so.