• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious KTPH giving medical marathon now!!! Please join up

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
KHOO TECK PUAT HOSP: FROM FOOD POISONING TO SUSPECTED PREGNANCY TO CT SCAN
Submitted by farhan on Mon, 23/05/2016 - 11:02pm

Dear A.S.S,

I Would Like To Give A Caution To All The People Who Are Going To Seek Medical Attention At KTPH .

I Seriously Condemn The Medical Services Given By Khoo Teck Phuat Hospital ( KTPH ) .

My Wife Was Admitted To Khoo Teck Phuat Hospital On 8th May 2016 With Probably Food Poisoning Condition . My Wife Seriously Cannot Even Walk Or Go To The Toilet Cause Of The Giddiness Spell She Had That Also Made Her Vomit Non Stop For Bloody 21Hours !!!

The First 8 Hours The Doctors In Khoo Teck Phuat Hospital ( KTPH ) Cannot Even Diagnose What Is The Problem With My Wife . Only Say Suspect Pregnancy .

After Suspecting Of Pregnancy Gone Through Blood Test . Report Show That Is NOT Pregnant !!! After 10hours The Doctors Could Not Find What Is The Problem With Her . I Started To Get Frustrated Due To The Poor Medical Services They Gave To My Wife . I Wait And Wait

Finally At The 13Hours Doctors Told Me Its Probably Food Poisoning . Probably Only .

As The Doctors Do Not Have The Answer To My Wife Problem They Gave A Stupid Suggestion That To Send My Wife For A "CT Scan" . What The Hell That Food Poisoning Has To Do With "CT Scan" !!!!

I Told The Doctors To Admit My Wife For Further Monitoring But The Doctors There Refused To Listen To Me And Told Me They Have To Depend On The CT Scan To Make Decision Whether To Admit Her As Her Condition Is Not Serious !!! WTF Is This What Kind Of Medical Services They Are Giving Or They Just Want To Make More Business And Up Sales Their Medical Services !!!!

Cause Of The Doctors Refuse To Admit My Wife , We Have To Pay A Lump Sum To The Hospital For The Medical Services Given Including CT Scan !!!

For Those Who Want To Go To Khoo Teck Phuat Hospital (KTPH) To Seek Medical Attention Better Think Twice . The Doctors There Are Not Really Well Trained !!!

Jun Jie
A.S.S Contributor

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...sp-food-poisoning-suspected-pregnancy-ct-scan