• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chiobu Artist from Sabah

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Red Hong Yi

Red-Hong-Yi.jpg

423525_326453577402995_1550821802_n.jpg

Looks a bit like Vanessa Mae :o

Talented Malaysian Artist Uses Shadows to Bring Star Wars Characters to Life
http://nextshark.com/red-hong-yi-star-wars

star-wars-shadow-art-by-red-hong-yi-designbom-11.jpg

1505646_930982060283474_161163428753135413_n.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in certain angle, she looks like He Ting Ru, bro Run's crush.:biggrin:

now, i know what type of girls run like.:cool:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I like her face, her figure, her complexion, her hair and her work. She can be the mother of my children anytime.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have to admit that girls with artistic flair are very very very very very very very very attractive!!!:biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iz bcoz dey oso noe how 2 make demselves rook artistic ...

i know one girl back in sinkieand then, i was totally so engrossed and lost in her to the stage that i even forgotten my own mother's name. this kind of arty farty girls are very very very very very very............ yummy. :o

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have to admit that girls with artistic flair are very very very very very very very very attractive!!!:biggrin:

But artistic people can be very focused and most times eccentric too! Some extreme ones can drive you crazy. And I really mean crazy as in IMH destination type.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But artistic people can be very focused and most times eccentric too! Some extreme ones can drive you crazy. And I really mean crazy as in IMH destination type.

they are also human, and a woman, they have their needs too.:biggrin:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know one girl back in sinkieand then, i was totally so engrossed and lost in her to the stage that i even forgotten my own mother's name. this kind of arty farty girls are very very very very very very............ yummy. :o

I guess only richer men can afford to maintain an artist wife?