• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Apostle Revives 'Wear White' Movement To Support PAP And Against Faggots!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
INGAPORE — A campaign urging the public to wear white to promote traditional family values will be held again — this time led by Christian pastor Lawrence Khong — to coincide with the annual Pink Dot rally championing the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community next month.

The campaign was first held two years ago by Islamic religious teacher Noor Deros under the name of Wearwhite, but Mr Noor said the movement has since moved on to focus on educational programmes, and has no plans to carry out the campaign this year.

Mr Khong’s iteration of the campaign is dubbed We.Wear.White, and calls on the public to wear white on June 4 and 5 as a “pro-family, pro-Government, pro-Singapore message”.

It comes as the Pink Dot rally, to be held at Hong Lim Park on June 4, is set to introduce a new format this year — allowing local participants to hold up placards instead of the customary pink torchlights, a move organisers said was aimed at letting people “have a say”.

The rally saw attendance grow to a record 28,000 people last year.

Mr Khong, chairman of LoveSingapore, a 100-strong network of Christian churches, said on the LoveSingapore Facebook page on May 19 that the campaign hopes to show that the church’s stance on heterosexual marriage and the “natural family” is in keeping with the social norms of “Singapore’s conservative majority”.

“It is a message to LGBT activists that there is a conservative majority in Singapore who will push back and will not allow them to promote their homosexual lifestyle and liberal ideologies that openly and outrightly contradict our laws, our Government’s stated policies, our national core values, and the conservative majority’s views on public morality, marriage and family,” said Mr Khong, who is also senior pastor at Faith Community Baptist Church.

The call was open to all Singaporeans regardless of race, language or religion, as long as they supported “pro-natural family values”, he added.

Mr Khong has regularly spoken out against homosexuality and had also thrown his support behind the Wearwhite campaign in 2014, igniting vigorous public debate and prompting other religious organisations to interject, while Pink Dot organisers deployed additional security in light of the public opposition.

The National Council of Churches of Singapore said then that while it does not condone homosexual or bisexual practices, it also does not condemn those who are struggling with their gender identity and sexual orientation.

The Islamic Religious Council of Singapore called for a non-confrontational approach and said programmes conducted in mosques should not be seen as a movement to oppose members of the LGBT community.

When contacted on Monday (May 23), Mr Noor expressed support for LoveSingapore’s call, but said that Wearwhite’s focus now is on “directed Islamic educational programmes” for youth.

“We decided that real education in contrast to sloganeering and campaigning is the key to an effective and long term change,” he said.

Last year, LoveSingapore also called on church members to wear white to weekend services on the Pink Dot weekend. Wearwhite did not hold a campaign to coincide with the Pink Dot rally, but it called on Muslims to dress in white on the first evening prayer to mark the start of Ramadan on June 17. Mr Noor said it was done not as a counter-reaction to Pink Dot, but to spread awareness on the concept of “freedom and love according to Islam”.

In response to TODAY’s queries, Pink Dot spokesperson Paerin Choa cited churches and religious communities that accept and embrace LGBT people, such as the Free Community Church.

“In a multi-cultural, multi-religious and multi-racial country like Singapore with secularism at its core, citizens are generally accepting of diversity,” he said. “We believe that families should be built on love and understanding, rather than exclusion.”

Mr Khong could not be reached for comment as of press time.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/network-churches-revives-campaign-wear-white-pink-dot-weekend

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all my clothes are white, including hanes v-neck undershirt, kirkland underwear, and jimbo shorts.

You must be a hardcore PAP supporter like me. I would be wearing white to lend my support to the good Apostle's anti-faggot movement, and also to show my loyalty to my country and to the party that has steered Singapore for the past 60 years onto a steady path of prosperity and stability.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must be a hardcore PAP supporter like me. I would be wearing white to lend my support to the good Apostle's anti-faggot movement, and also to show my loyalty to my country and to the party that has steered Singapore for the past 60 years onto a steady path of prosperity and stability.

yes, and i'm on a conference call now wearing all white. you are one of very few voices here who speaks the hard truth of sg - prosperity and stability are reliably delivered by the pap over decades, and thus pap is the best for sg. i realized that a long time ago and have converted my entire wardrobe to white.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
conservative majority?so majority of sinkies are homophobic?
No, the majority are NORMAL. It is the faggots who are the problem; they are like a GENETIC MUTATION, an aberration if not a psychiatric anomaly who want the world to accept them as 'normal'.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wish to say that, the "anti-homosexual/gay laws" in Singapore (and some other Asian countries) were introduced by the colonial British rulers during the Victorian Age. Asian societies had roles for transgendered peoples in social functions. Look at Thailand. She wasn't colonized by any western country, and has liberal sexual attitudes, because that is the Asian way. Shed your Victorian era mindset. and open up. Accept people for what they are!

Cheers!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good point. Asian countries have always found space for them for centuries. Sure there would have been some sort of discrimination but nothing wanton and no different to usual prejudice over race, income level, educational standard etc. And there was no legislation against them until the British came along and it was driven by Christianity and nut jobs on the pulpit.

Just wish to say that, the "anti-homosexual/gay laws" in Singapore (and some other Asian countries) were introduced by the colonial British rulers during the Victorian Age. Asian societies had roles for transgendered peoples in social functions. Look at Thailand. She wasn't colonized by any western country, and has liberal sexual attitudes, because that is the Asian way. Shed your Victorian era mindset. and open up. Accept people for what they are!

Cheers!

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!
Yeah right, liberal Thais indeed! Thai Girls; Every one of the orifices of the wives, young underage daughters and sisters of Thai men are likely to be servicing Ang Moh dicks as prostitutes. No wonder Thailand is the AIDS capital of Asia.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prostitution there (and other places as well) is a result of poverty, low education, and inavailblity of decent paying jobs. There is prostitution in first world countries and affluent societies too, but not the level of exploitation seen in these poverty stricken areas. The angle I am approaching from is one of bigotry that views and treats gay people with resentment and contempt. That is not the way to treat any human being.

Cheers!

Yeah right, liberal Thais indeed! Thai Girls; Every one of the orifices of the wives, young underage daughters and sisters of Thai men are likely to be servicing Ang Moh dicks as prostitutes. No wonder Thailand is the AIDS capital of Asia.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it true that Lawrence Khong's daughter slept freely with other man and got pregnant. Than Lawrence tried to father his grandson? Going strictly by Bible Law (as what Lawrence wanted Sinkie to believe), his very own daughter should be stonned in public?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If LGBT people keep to their own world, no one would find trouble with them...... it's because the LGBT crowd wants to push their Agenda on others that provoked such a negative reaction from the religious right.....

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pastor KHONG's FCBC use to be the biggest non denomination church in Singapore. Until city harvest Curch took over. Now their congregation is falling way behind. He is i think trying to catch the attention of some PAP leaders.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good point. Asian countries have always found space for them for centuries.
If you're able to read Japanese, there are extensive publications on the lives of Japanese people during the Edo period and how wealthy and powerful lords got themselves boys to satisfy their sexual appetites. In ancient Japan, famous geishas were male, NOT female....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pastor KHONG's FCBC use to be the biggest non denomination church in Singapore. Until city harvest Curch took over. Now their congregation is falling way behind. He is i think trying to catch the attention of some PAP leaders.

City Harvest is finished. Kong Hee and his gang would be going off to jail in a couple of months time. How long can they delay the inevitable with their appeals? When City Harvest is beheaded, the lost sheep will gradually return back to the Apostle. I think many churches are eagerly awaiting the final demise of City Harvest, and are already planning on how to divide up the congregation amongst their churches.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GmKw1cU.jpg

"Who says I am done?

See your gun bigger or my gun, ok?"

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're able to read Japanese, there are extensive publications on the lives of Japanese people during the Edo period and how wealthy and powerful lords got themselves boys to satisfy their sexual appetites. In ancient Japan, famous geishas were male, NOT female....

during the samurai era, it was "best practice" then that daimyo's brought page boys with them to war for sexual gratification as they refrained from bringing their female consorts and concubines into harm's way. for greeks, trojans and macedonians, they buddied-up with fellow men when they went to war. in the iliad, archilles got pissed off with the trojans for killing off his buddy-soldier-partner-lover patroclus and went on a murderous rampage. alexander's buddy-soldier-partner-lover was hephaestian. papsmearer's buddy-partner-lover is kukubird.