• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sad News on HSK

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As for mount e, recently went to visit a friend there and it looks dated. Not like during its heydays. I think it's time they renovate the whole place.

Maybe include an area where the FTs/maids can have a better picnic experience than along the road from lucky plaza leading right up to Mount E......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yes, mount e is like a freaking zoo. felt like i was in a hospital tending to poor immigrants from mexico. that whole place has gone ghetto.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, mount e is like a freaking zoo. felt like i was in a hospital tending to poor immigrants from mexico. that whole place has gone ghetto.

Reminds me of civic center at sfo. Lots of drunkards and druggies over there. One tough neighborhood. At least it's better over at mount e side.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah I went there for a scan and the lab was so crowded on a Monday with no even proper standing room. Got to stand on passage way blocking people. Must be worse than public hospital in JB.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I believe coffeesoh long time never go ttsh Liao. It has been upgraded and the facilities are much better now as compared to the old hospital.

I have brought my parents there for medical appointment over there. They have recently open up the geriatric ward and the facilities and pretty good.

As for mount e, recently went to visit a friend there and it looks dated. Not like during its heydays. I think it's time they renovate the whole place.

Maybe include an area where the FTs/maids can have a better picnic experience than along the road from lucky plaza leading right up to Mount E......:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Tan Tock Seng Hosp is ranked 784 in the World.

But Minister HSK is the Boss of the World 3rd Bestest Financial Centre after New York and London

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-29-02-04-50_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-29-02-04-50_1.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 799

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MiniSTAR of Stakes Janil the AWOL should have taken lessons in CPR from these riff raffs ....... then Heng will be in the disco by now ......... :eek:

[video=youtube;ILxjxfB4zNk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILxjxfB4zNk[/video]

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe good news to most Singaporeans. But i think no news is bad news for HSK and pap

Poor guy. We do not know how is his condition till now. There seem to be a gag order.

Poor guy. If this goes on, he is one of those who will probably not lay his hands on his CPF..

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor guy. We do not know how is his condition till now. There seem to be a gag order.

Poor guy. If this goes on, he is one of those who will probably not lay his hands on his CPF..

These Ministars dont need their CPF to survive but thousands of Elderly Sinkies need it.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are many Singaporeans who suffered strokes and are in coma or vegetable state now like HSK. HSK is not alone in this suffering. Although we join pap to offer our sympathy to HSK, we want the pap to remember that there are many other singaporeans who are like HSK. Let pap not forget this.

Will pap wake up from their apathy slumber to Singaporean sufferings?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many Singaporeans who suffered strokes and are in coma or vegetable state now like HSK. HSK is not alone in this suffering. Although we join pap to offer our sympathy to HSK, we want the pap to remember that there are many other singaporeans who are like HSK. Let pap not forget this.

Will pap wake up from their apathy slumber to Singaporean sufferings?

HSK does not need to worry about paying the hospital bill ...we will be paying for him. And he will still get his monthly paycheques from us.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
HSK does not need to worry about paying the hospital bill ...we will be paying for him. And he will still get his monthly paycheques from us.

Yes, he is a liability. The pap looks at old folks as liabilities and treat them with scorn. Now one of them is experiencing how old and sick Singaporeans feel

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Am told over lunch by a prominent professor of neurology that Kiat, if he can recover, he'll be paralysed.

Am told by a little bird over dinner tonight that Ah Heng is alive. I wish him speedy recovery.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat is recovering well and making steady progress, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said in a Facebook post on Monday (May 30) evening.
Doctors have advised Mr Heng not to receive visitors yet so that he can get as much rest as possible, said PM Lee, adding that he was "fully lucid, communicative, and cheerful".
PM Lee said Mr Heng gave him "two thumbs up" after being told that arrangements had been made to look after residents in Tampines GRC, which he helms, during his recuperation.
"Swee Keat wants to thank everyone for their support. He especially sends his greetings and best wishes to his Tampines residents and volunteers, who have been asking after him," PM Lee wrote after visiting Mr Heng at Tan Tock Seng Hospital's (TTSH) intensive care unit on Monday evening.