• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sam Leong Database last night Lao Sai BIG TIME.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The uptime of this forum has been commendable and the hosts have done a very good job along with the guy who maintains the database.

The last time it was down for more than 30 minutes was something like 5 years ago so I have absolutely nothing to complain about.

My hosting provider suffers at least one major downtime every year, lasting typically one to two hours. Some downtimes have lasted as much as 12 hours.

The most damaging instance was a downtime that lasted 3 full days and resulted in loss of data. I was never compensated for any of these downtime or the data loss. I suffered a few thousand dollars loss as a result of that downtime due to loss of goodwill. None of which the company compensated.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My hosting provider suffers at least one major downtime every year, lasting typically one to two hours. Some downtimes have lasted as much as 12 hours.

The most damaging instance was a downtime that lasted 3 full days and resulted in loss of data. I was never compensated for any of these downtime or the data loss. I suffered a few thousand dollars loss as a result of that downtime due to loss of goodwill. None of which the company compensated.

Move the site somewhere else. I use reliablehosting.com and I guess they strive to live up to their name.